Yum! I bet these taste amazing! :smile:
  • amcshaw
    amcshaw Posts: 13
    Options
    I might need to try some of these.
  • MostlyWater
    MostlyWater Posts: 4,294 Member
    Options
    If you like gingerbread, Oxygen magazine has a recipe for a delicious Gingerbread cookie shake: 1/2 scoop vanilla protein powder, 1/2 scoop chocolate protein powder, 1/2 cup vanilla enriched Rice Dream, 1/2 cup vanilla yogurt, 1/2 tsp ginger, 1/2 tsp cinnamon, 1 T molasses, and ice cubes. Blend and drink ! Mmmmmm

I also like a Creamsicle, which is a cup of orange juice (I get the Healthy kids kind with extra calcium and vitamins), half a scoop of vanilla protein powder (I’ve been getting spirulina), and a lowfat vanilla yogurt. Blend and drink.

The Protein Packed Pina Colada smoothie is blended with the following ingredients: Cup cottage cheese, cup canned pineapple or cup pineapple juice, half a frozen banana, half a cup of milk, 1 T coconut, half a scoop vanilla protein powder, and a cup of ice cubes.

The Key Lime Protein Shake is blended with half an avocado, juice of a lime, 2 tsp lime zest, 1 scoop of vanilla whey protein powder, 1 T coconut, a cup of milk, and 1-2 packets of Stevia (optional).

The Chocolate Maple Shake is made by blending a cup of milk, 3 T protein powder, 1 T cocoa powder, and 1 tsp maple syrup

Last but not least, for a change, I blend a cup of orange juice (I get the Healthy kids kind with extra calcium and vitamins), half a scoop of chocolate protein powder (I’ve been getting spirulina), and a lowfat coffee yogurt. Also good!
  • ShellGVSU
    ShellGVSU Posts: 1
    Options
    I do a smoothie with with oatmeal, flaxseed, vanilla yogurt as a base then I add in what ever fruit I have and some milk. Sorry I didn't put any definite measurements, I make it based on how many people are drinking it.
  • cortneysmissionpossible
    Options
    random smoothie

1/2 cup frozen strawberries
    1/3 cup frozen pineapple
    1/3 cup orange juice
    1/4 cup vanilla almond milk
    1/2 scoop vanilla protein powder
    pinch of ground chia seeds (optional)

this makes 1 serving

usually I don't measure it out and just go by what I see.
  • DeniseSanchez18
    Options
    Mint Refresher

8 oz Unsweetened Almond Milk
    1 Scoop Greenberry Shakeology
    10 mint leaves
    1/4 Melon
    1/4 Avacado
    Handful of Spinach
    1 cup of Ice
  • massage_gal
    massage_gal Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    bump
  • slimmergalpal
    slimmergalpal Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • blueeylb
    blueeylb Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    bump! :)
  • bwright9752
    bwright9752 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    I do a smoothie with with oatmeal, flaxseed, vanilla yogurt as a base then I add in what ever fruit I have and some milk. Sorry I didn't put any definite measurements, I make it based on how many people are drinking it.

Shell, is that uncooked oats or do you actually make the oatmeal and put it in the blender with the other ingredients?
  • AdrianasMombieED
    AdrianasMombieED Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    bump
  • bwright9752
    bwright9752 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    made a great smoothie last night, actually it was more like ice cream.
    1 container of strawberry yogurt frozen (aldi friendly farms)
    5 large strawberries frozen
    half a banana frozen
    1.5 cups milk
    .5 cups costco margarita mix.

i loved the tang that the margartia mix added.
  • paulasuscas01
    paulasuscas01 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    bump. I just bought a blender and am trying to find excuses to use it :P