Need a breakfast recipe for 25 people

Options
So I need a healthy and tasty breakfast recipe that will feed 25 people. We have a family reunion in 2 weeks and I'm in charge of breakfast one morning. We have lactose intolerant people and a potato allergy. Any ideas I can look at would be great. Something that is pretty easy and tasty would be awesome thanks:wink:

Replies

• coliema
    coliema Posts: 7,646 Member
    Options
    You should go to allrecipes.com, there are tons of recipes on there and when you pick a recipe you can customize the servings and it will recalculate the ingredients for you :flowerforyou:
  • zer013
    zer013 Posts: 11
    Options
    Check out skinny taste....

http://www.skinnytaste.com/2007/07/skinny-breakfast-recipes.html

I personally love doing breakfast burritos with a big crowd. You just make the egg/eggwhites (normally I do a basic scramble using almond milk ) and cut up a ton of fresh veggies, salsa (I make a homemade mango salsa), shredded cheese and burrito wraps. That way everyone gets exactly what they like/want.

Hope that helps.
  • kellehbeans
    kellehbeans Posts: 838 Member
    Options
    The recipes below are good pointers.

I've read somewhere on here before, not too long ago to perhaps make fruit salads with melon, grapes etc.?
  • JenMc14
    JenMc14 Posts: 2,389 Member
    Options
    Breakfast burritos are a great idea. You can have a toppings bar so those who can eat cheese and potatoes can have them, but they're not mixed in for those who can't.

You could also make a couple of different egg casseroles. One with no cheese, one with no potatoes, etc.

Baked French toast with a big bowl of scrambled eggs to pass around and some fruit would be tasty, too.
  • juliegrey1
    juliegrey1 Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    huge pot of porridge!!!!!:flowerforyou:
  • AnnelizabethB
    AnnelizabethB Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Thank you all for the ideas :)