JM 90 Day Body Revolution

Options
mrsg2006
mrsg2006 Posts: 120 Member
Today I started Jillian Michael's 90 Day Body revolution....we'll see how revolutionized my body gets following it without following the meal plan.....
Edited to add: I will eat healthy and follow along with my MFP plan...I just won't be following her exact meal plans.....

Replies

• Aylapba
    Aylapba Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Started mine today, will be sticking to the same calories but not the exact meal plan as I don't like most of the stuff on there :)
    Loads don't stick to her exact plan

Good Luck xx
  • MimiLovesHorror
    MimiLovesHorror Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Started GMBR today too! It wont be possible for me to stick to the meal plans but i will do my best!
  • meredithkrueger
    Options
    I am on Phase 3, 2nd week and LOVE it!!! It is hard. I didn't follow her plan but stuck to the MFP limits. I have only lost 2 lbs since starting (20 beforehand) but have lost 12 inches. I definitely feel stronger.

The only drawback with JM 90 is that she does not do enough stretching and the warmups are not good. I often added my own stretches.
  • sherrcat
    sherrcat Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi all. I am on day 4. Working the MFP daily calories and as I am 8 weeks out from a total knee replacement all those floor exercises I do against the wall and use body weight. I really like it and for once took all measurements and pics to se results later. Based on some of the posts I think you should all do that.

Good luck to all!
  • mummum2
    mummum2 Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm on week 6 Phase 2 and loving it also, progressively getting harder but certainly doable! also not following her meal plan, sticking to MFP calories goal. Took photo & measurements before, weighted/picture/measurements at one month lost 3lb (scale), body is getting more defination, so happy, will do same at 2 months and final week. Oh and I also do along side BR a spin class on Wednesdays, Pilates on a Thursdays (great to do for stretching those muscles) and Body pump/Body attack on a Saturday, only day I have off is Sundays.

Good luck with it all and look forward to seeing others progress!
  • kri1977
    kri1977 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    hi!

I am tempted by this having done 30DS and RI30D.

Question: how many times a week do you need to train?
    With weights or elastic band?
    Does it really improve muscle strengths? (I am more interested in this than weight loss per se)

Thanks for infos :)

K
  • jakkisr
    jakkisr Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    bumping to follow later - i might do this after my holiday!
  • mummum2
    mummum2 Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    hi!

I am tempted by this having done 30DS and RI30D.

Question: how many times a week do you need to train?
    With weights or elastic band?
    Does it really improve muscle strengths? (I am more interested in this than weight loss per se)

Thanks for infos :)

K

Hi, I think you'll certainly find it doable after doing 30 and RI.....

It's a 90 days programme so each dvd last a forthnight with one cardio internval dvd, you do this every day with your rest day being Sunday (sure you can work this for whichever day you want, but I tend to rest on Sundays).

You have to have a selection of weights, as she'll ask you to use your heavest on some and medium or light on otthers, she'll talk you through these. I have 5lb, 6lb, 8lb, 10lb and 12lb weights. The package also comes with a resistance rope, again you utilise this with the exercise! it certainly improve strength and body defination. Good luck and let me know if there's anything else you're unsure about!