itchy skin

Options
We all know as we gain weight and get stretch marks our skin itches like crazy. Does anyone find that now that you are losing weight your old stretch marks itch again?

Replies

• _Deimos_
    _Deimos_ Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    If you keep your skin moisturized it helps a lot. I use to itch like I had fleas or something. What I did was use that coco butter stick I bought at walgreens (on sale 2 for 1.50). Just warm it up a bit in your hands then apply. Best to do it after showers. It worked for me and I smelled like chocolate which was a plus :3 It was also the same with weight loss
  • aquarabbit
    aquarabbit Posts: 1,622 Member
    Options
    This is why I shower and moisturize twice a day after I workout. Try to get something unscented since it won't irritate and cause more itching. I add a bit of rosehip oil to my night time lotion to help keep my skin nice and tight and spray myself down with vitamin c serum (homemade, super cheap) to help even out my skin tone and help with collagen. I noticed a big difference with the vitamin c serum on my stretch marks. The only problem with that was that it got itchier before it got better. :grumble:
  • Rosebudevol
    Rosebudevol Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I'm really bad about consistently using lotion. guess i better start....