HELP! Im addicted to coffee creamer!!

Options
2»

Replies

• stringcheeze
    Options
    am now starting to actually enjoy the taste of the coffee unmolested and unfettered

LOL! Awesome line! And wow, so true.

Have you checked out the Soy creamers? Silk brand makes three different flavors -- plain, French Vanilla, and Hazelnut. 15 cal/1g of fat per tablespoon for the original, slightly higher (20 cals) on the flavored.
  • spicy618
    spicy618 Posts: 2,114 Member
    Options
    I use fat free half n half (15 cals per 2 tablespoons) and I use cinnamon or pumpkin pie spice to add flavor without calories. There is also the sugar free french vanilla creamer which is 30 cals per 2 tablespoons and no sugar, so a little better for you.

I like this alot! I'm going to try this tomorrow morning. :bigsmile:
  • Photoplex
    Photoplex Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    am now starting to actually enjoy the taste of the coffee unmolested and unfettered

LOL! Awesome line! And wow, so true.

Have you checked out the Soy creamers? Silk brand makes three different flavors -- plain, French Vanilla, and Hazelnut. 15 cal/1g of fat per tablespoon for the original, slightly higher (20 cals) on the flavored.

I could certainly give them a try - my concern is if they are full of hydrogenated oil. I don't think people in this thread realise that the biggest ingredient in their creamers (coffee mate etc) is HYDROGENATED OIL, also known as TRANS FATS!