Just Dance 4 challenge

Options
2»

Replies

• LuciaLongIsland
    LuciaLongIsland Posts: 815 Member
    Options
    I recently bought Just Dance 4 for my wii and would love to start a challenge to help keep me moving. How it works....I will post 3 songs for this week. Everyone can then post their high scores on those songs. I am competitive and would love trying to "win"
    Songs for this week:

Call me maybe
    I gotta good feeling
    Rock lobster

I will post my scores as soon as I dance :wink:

Winner gets bragging rights and gets to pick next weeks songs :flowerforyou:

Good Luck!

Just saw this. I have been doing "Just Dance 4" daily for over a month. I do the 45 minute and 25 minute program. How do you mean highest points> I am not aware as how this works.

I was just wondering if you lost. I have been doing Just Dance 4 every day since January 1st. I do it been 45 to over an hour. I missed 1 day. I use the "Just Sweat" option with Aerobics in Space. Please let me know as I am quite discouraged/
  • LuciaLongIsland
    LuciaLongIsland Posts: 815 Member
    Options
    Are we talking about the regular versions of the songs (not the Extreme or Mash-Up versions)?

If so:
    Call Me Maybe: 11370

Good Feeling: 12251

Rock Lobster: 11413

Ver Impressive!
  • CivicSista
    CivicSista Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    Anyone still do this???
  • lcantrell65
    lcantrell65 Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    Anyone still do this???

It looks like everyone dropped out, but I'm game if you want to start a new round. I actually haven't played in a while. I don't know why, because I loved it. Do you want to start with the 3 songs they suggested? And what about we post on Sunday night so we have all week to get our scores up? LOL. I also have JD 3 if you would like to switch it up sometime.
  • CivicSista
    CivicSista Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    I'm planning on buying the game this weekend, and then I'll start it up again :)
  • nicola1141
    nicola1141 Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    Oh, I have Just Dance 2 and 3, now I totally want 4 so I can play too! (Although I'm going on vacation on Friday for 2 weeks, so it'll be a while). Hopefully you guys will still be going when I get back!!
  • bamabutterfly83
    bamabutterfly83 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I just got this game yesterday. I want to play!!
  • lcantrell65
    lcantrell65 Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    It looks like we are all pretty new (or recently restarted) to MFP. If you look at the blue bar below the Community tab, there is a group option. I looked at this, and it appears there are 3 or 4 different Just Dance groups, but none of them are currently active. So I suppose we have a couple of choices. We can start a new group, but that requires someone to be the moderator. I'm not sure what that means, but I think it just means that you are ultimately the one who would be in charge of posting any rules we might have and maybe posting the weekly challenges. I think someone also has to be in charge of whether the group is open to the public or by invitation only. I guess our second choice would be to contact a moderator from one of those other groups and see if they are willing to start back up their inactive group. What do you guys think?
  • PhoenixRising7
    PhoenixRising7 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    I am still interested. :)