Looking to add some friends, especially other big guys

Options
2»

Replies

• MizTerry
    MizTerry Posts: 3,763 Member
    Options
    I'd love more guys on my friends list since the vast majority of my friends here are female...

And that's a BAD thing? :huh:
  • TamAD48
    TamAD48 Posts: 387
    Options
    Friend request sent...I'm on here daily and keep an open diary
  • brianrodenkirk
    brianrodenkirk Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm 6'3" and was 290 at my biggest. 268 when I started MFP. I don't really have a goal weight in mind. I just want to lower my body fat %, and put on some muscle mass. I've been working with a trainer 2x a week for 20 weeks. I only have a couple friends but would love to add more. I've started to hit a wall with my diet and could use some pushes for motivation.

Feel free to add me. Anybody. Bueller? Bueller?
  • dcr5452WECHANGED
    dcr5452WECHANGED Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    I'm a big guy. I'm 6'2" and when I started working out, I weighed about 270. When I started here at MFP, I weighed 263-264. I've lost a little over 10 lbs so far--So I'm about 252 now. and I want to try to lose another 10-15lbs. I do a ton of cooking and have been an avid cook for more than 20 years. I will send you a friend request. I could use some more guys on mine.
  • ShellyBell999
    ShellyBell999 Posts: 1,482 Member
    Options
    Not a guy but I act like a 12-year-old boy sometimes...

:huh:

• BV1980
    BV1980 Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    My name is Brian. I am 6'2" and weigh around 450lbs. It really sucks. I had gotten down to 358 using this site a couple years ago, but then things happened and I lost my way. I found myself back up to my high of 452 and back on this site.
  • chadraeder3
    chadraeder3 Posts: 288
    Options
    Grimm I started right around your same weight and now am down to about 260. I would like to get down to about 220 and then evaluate where I want to go from there. Sounds like we are both have similar goals, glad you decided to pick things back up even after your trials.
  • mheebner
    mheebner Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    Like so many others here, I started at 307, I'm 5'10". I'll definitely send a request. Always looking for motivational friends. I log daily and am trying to stay pretty active on the forums.