Just putting it out there...

Options
Alatariel75
Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
So I have some AWESOME friends on my FL but I don't have many and I often look at my feed and not much happens. So, If you're looking for someone who logs in and tracks every day except for the ones where the hangover munchies get the better of me, comments on posts but not on diaries unless you logged something I want to eat, and is otherwise chatty, irreverent and not easily offended... here it is. Also about me

Recently married. Its awesome. We are the perfect balance of soppy lovey dovey newlyweds and wannabe-teenagers who spend all weekend playing xBox.
I'm a geek/nerd - my living room is full of Lego, mostly Star Wars but also the Pirates of the Carribean ships and Batman Lego. Then there's all the prop replicas and other memorabilia. The Lego is mine, the other stuff is mostly his, and we love it all. Never has there been a house that kids would love so much but can't touch anything at.
Huge Dr Who, Firefly, Buffy, Star Trek, Star Wars (first 3 (real life chronologically), please) BSG, SG-1, Atlantis, Babylon 5, Continuum, Farscape etc fan...
Crazy cat lady. I have cats. I love cats. I stop in the street to pat cats. I google them when I'm sad.
I swear. Sorry.
I'm not religious. I won't rag on your religion, so long as you don;t direct it at me. I still won't rag on it, but I'll probably defriend you. Sorry.

Looking for people who interact, aren't perfect, don't have scary eating issues that I'll feel guilty for not being able to help you with, and have humour :)

Replies

• ChristinaR720
    ChristinaR720 Posts: 1,186
    Options
    Send her a friend request, peoples!! Alatariel is pure awesomeness, and you won't regret it! And, if all else fails, send her a request because her profile pic is friggin' amazing!
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options
    Send her a friend request, peoples!! Alatariel is pure awesomeness, and you won't regret it! And, if all else fails, send her a request because her profile pic is friggin' amazing!

See what I meant when I said I had some awesome friends?? this chick is amazing!! xox
  • swonn
    swonn Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    Been married 25 years here and still loving it. I also love Lego's and the original three Star Wars. You may friend me if you'd like
  • theshrinkingowl
    Options
    You sound awesome! I'm a nerdy dog lady, so yaaay!
  • mggriso
    mggriso Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I'm a newbie looking for friends and support. I work as a teacher, love motorbikes, enjoy wine far too much and generally refuse to be my age (57). Friend me if you like as I can't work out how to yet! :happy:
  • amaira515
    amaira515 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    You had me at Lego's in the living room. I'm guessing you have seen Warehouse 13? If not given your taste I would highly recommend it. My fiance and I can't get enough of it. Congrats on your recent marriage also :D

Stuff about me. My fiance and I love zombies and are way into the show The Walking Dead. I even found a Walking Dead board game that I got him. We also love Dr. Who, Star Wars, Warehouse 13, Supernatural, The Fringe, Eureka, and so on. I'm a wannabe artist who currently goes to school for it and works at a library to support said schooling and he is a computer programmer. We are both atheists, vegan, and outdoor enthusiasts. He has an amazing metabolism and I have actually had to start making cookies for him to try and keep his weight up. I have a horrible metabolism and thus the reason for me being here :P
  • misfit34
    misfit34 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Hi!

I am 35 I have had weight issues since my preteens...ugh! Well, I have lost about 60lbs from my heaviest, but my doc wants me to lose about 40 more. I am starting over on MFP so would like to have some more active friends. I a few that are GREAT, but would like to add to my list for motivation. I am a mother of 1, and married.

BTW...Totally loving the pic!

Sending friend request!
  • Aepek
    Aepek Posts: 15
    Options
    ...Batman Lego...

Sold! ;-)

Big sci-fi fan myself, currently working through a Star Trek marathon, every episode and film. Hoping to be finished before christmas.

Recently married as well actually. Fear of photographs was a wonderful motivator for weight loss! Unfortunately it was a little too easy to revert to old habits afterwards, but getting back on track again ;-)

Invite sent.
  • Braz76
    Braz76 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    You have great taste! I'm glad to already be your friend :happy:

I too am a Sci-fi & cat loving person (I have two very cute boys myself). You can add horror loving, chicken tamer, dog person who loves life!!
  • hzliiz
    hzliiz Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Sending you a FR b/c I have three bad cats all of whom hate the other two and in my next life I want to be married to Joss Whedon and make funny, nerdy babies with him.
  • Alatariel2002
    Alatariel2002 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Nothing beats a big ol box of legos to spend a few hours with along with a few cats :)