How to track Jillian Michaels' 30 Day Shred?

Options
This week I started Jillian Michaels' 30 Day Shred DVD. It kicked my butt considering all I've been doing is the treadmill. Can anyone tell me how to track the exercise on here? I couldn't find it as an actual exercise, but I know it's a great workout and I'd really like to add it to my walking and running. If anyone can help me out, I'd greatly appreciate it!

Thanks, Jenner

Replies

• annagill22
    annagill22 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I started it today and am wondering the same thing!
  • bigcrystal123
    bigcrystal123 Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    I was wondering the same do i just tried it out today and its for sure a work out that makes u sweat
  • heathercarver96
    heathercarver96 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I track it as circuit training.
  • LaNewFifi
    LaNewFifi Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hey Did you figure out how to track the Shred? How is it going for you? I am new to fitness pal, I just saw I had not been saving all my exercise and food :(, none the less I am excited at the little changes I am making :)
  • Jenner1011
    Options
    Hi there, sorry I did not respond. I forgot I posted this and never got an email letting me know I had responses! Hather Carver- Do you just track your time that you do circuit training for?

I actually fell off the workout wagon for a while, but plan on getting back on, as I am doing the Warrior Dash in 6 weeks!
  • mountainmare
    mountainmare Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    I use a Polar HRM and with a combo of 5 and 10 pound weights, doing regular jumping jacks instead of plank jacks I burn between 200 and 240 cals per session. Don't be dissappointed by this--it is only 20 min and much of that is not cardio so I think this is realistic.
  • MG_Fit
    MG_Fit Posts: 1,143 Member
    Options
    I use a Polar HRM and with a combo of 5 and 10 pound weights, doing regular jumping jacks instead of plank jacks I burn between 200 and 240 cals per session. Don't be dissappointed by this--it is only 20 min and much of that is not cardio so I think this is realistic.

This. Invest in an HRM.