Littlest Losers (week 9)

Options
Hi ladies!! I've been swamped with life but I will post the progress tonight! Just wanted to get a new thread started for us.

It's the next-to-last week of the challenge - keep at it & stay strong!!

Replies

• monkeysmum
    monkeysmum Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    tagging

next to last week so soon noooo it cant i havent lost anything ok so i stayed the same which is better than a gain but im no where near my target desperation is sinking in i want to lose something again
  • mshay05
    mshay05 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    tagging

next to last week so soon noooo it cant i havent lost anything ok so i stayed the same which is better than a gain but im no where near my target desperation is sinking in i want to lose something again

:noway: I am feeling the same! I am going to work my butt off these next two weeks!!
  • lobster888
    lobster888 Posts: 861 Member
    Options
    Hoping everyone is having a good week!
  • kath711
    kath711 Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    Been real hungry this week. I try to blame in on shorter days and my body wanting to get fatter for winter :)

Hope everyone is hanging in there!!
  • shellee9tj
    shellee9tj Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    Hope everyone is having a good week so far, it has been raining here for the past few days so that has really killed my motivation but I've been trying to be good with my food and managed to get on the treadmill last night even though I was exhausted!!! Tonight I worked and did awful with my water intake....haven't done this bad in a long time!! Oh well, tomorrow is a new day!!:bigsmile:
  • shannahrose
    shannahrose Posts: 585 Member
    Options
    where's everyone been? not like i'm one to talk - i've been out of touch myself between trying to get ahead at work and last minute wedding details! here's our progress from last week! a week & a half left! let's push it!!!

Name SW GW 8/20
    Cooperledgen 140 125
    Kath711 131 125 126
    kath712 145 140 145
    keylnn 158 135
    Lobster888 130 125 127.8
    MissyCrissy18 119 113
    monkeysmum 136 125 136
    mshay09 148 140 150
    princess purple138 128 134
    shannahrose 151 140 151.6
    Shellee9tj 156 145 149
  • kath711
    Options
    Still hungry this week!! Ugh. I started lifting weights again. Been doing just cardio this summer so maybe its making me hungrier. Hopefully it will taper off soon. Hanging in there though. :)
  • shannahrose
    Options
    hi there!! just checking in real quick before the weigh in tomorrow...

i snuck a peek this morning and i was all the way down to 148.6 (from 151.6!) so i hope tomorrow is the same! i have not idea how cause all i've been doing is stressing - supposed to be bad for weight loss, right? hmm...

anyway, just got back from a 60 minute power walk that was much needed to clear my head! can't believe that this time next saturday i'll be a married lady! :]
  • monkeysmum
    Options
    hi there!! just checking in real quick before the weigh in tomorrow...

i snuck a peek this morning and i was all the way down to 148.6 (from 151.6!) so i hope tomorrow is the same! i have not idea how cause all i've been doing is stressing - supposed to be bad for weight loss, right? hmm...

anyway, just got back from a 60 minute power walk that was much needed to clear my head! can't believe that this time next saturday i'll be a married lady! :]

i hope the scales were nice for you mine are broken i think they seem to either be on zero or i step on and they say 136 nothing else never more or less just 136 again i guess i should be happy that i am maintaining i just would lik eto maintain when i reach my target not 16lbs before i get there
  • shannahrose
    Options
    wahoo! down 3 lbs this week to 148.6 -- now if i can just stay under 150 for 2 weeks in a row!! :laugh:
  • mshay05
    mshay05 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    wahoo! down 3 lbs this week to 148.6 -- now if i can just stay under 150 for 2 weeks in a row!! :laugh:

Way to go girl! I am FINALLY below 150!! 149.6!! :bigsmile: I take it!!!!

Monkeysmum, it will move for you!! You work too hard for it not too. Keep your head up! You're doing great! :flowerforyou:
  • lobster888
    Options
    Yeah! I think everyone has a loss this week (after weeks of yo-yo)! I am down 126.2!!! Now just a1.2 to go, but I admitt I will very happy just to maintain this for awhile. I finish up with power 90 on Monday. I am thinking I will take a few days off and just do my normal routine, walking and the gym for a week before continueing with the Master Series. There is a lean series program with the Master Series that i am thinking about. (alot of cardio) But for now I am happy - it's a shame that the scale can make or break my day huh?

Anyhoo.....tonight I am going to see the Super Bowl Champs - my home team - the Saints!!!!!!!! Go Saints. Yes I will have a beer or two!!!!!!

Hope everyone has a great healthy day!!!!
  • shellee9tj
    shellee9tj Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    Ugh back up this week I'm 151 today, all this up and down is really annoying!! My birthday was yesterday so I ate what I wanted and didn't work out so I'm sure that played a part in it but hopefully next week will be better!! Good luck to everyone!!
  • kath711
    Options
    Went up just a little to 126.5. Didnt surprise me much as I was so hungry this week. I was happy it wasnt any more than that actually. Good job all!!

Have a great weekend:)
  • shannahrose
    Options
    Anyhoo.....tonight I am going to see the Super Bowl Champs - my home team - the Saints!!!!!!!! Go Saints. Yes I will have a beer or two!!!!!!

UH OH!! saints fan? Indiana girl, here! :bigsmile:
  • lobster888
    Options

UH OH!! saints fan? Indiana girl, here! :bigsmile:

The Colts are on the top of my list (right after the Saints) - Peyton is a New Orleans boy himself!!!!!
    I am just a huge football fan!!!!
  • monkeysmum
    Options

Way to go girl! I am FINALLY below 150!! 149.6!! :bigsmile: I take it!!!!

Monkeysmum, it will move for you!! You work too hard for it not too. Keep your head up! You're doing great! :flowerforyou:

way to go all who lost

i really hope the scales start to move for me soon hubby taking me away in october just us 2 no kids id love to be at least 6lbs lighter by then and 16 gone by christmas its kind of disheartening when you try so hard and the scales are superglued in one place
  • kath711
    Options

UH OH!! saints fan? Indiana girl, here

I'm in STL with the Rams, yippee ( I am being sarcastic:))

Maybe with the "new" owner they will do better, am always hopeful.
  • shannahrose
    Options

UH OH!! saints fan? Indiana girl, here

I'm in STL with the Rams, yippee ( I am being sarcastic:))

Maybe with the "new" owner they will do better, am always hopeful.

i can relate to this! i'm originally from Michigan -- but could never quite force myself to be a Lions fan... :)