The scale is not the only thing that matters!!

Options
cinfaro
cinfaro Posts: 131 Member
I want to share my story because I know just how difficult it is to step on the scale and see the numbers NOT changing. I have weighed the EXACT SAME since November!!!! I know all about the crying and frustration this causes when you are busting your behind!!!! I have had many breakdowns but never have thrown in the towel.

I wanted to post something to inspire all those that are going thru the same thing! I have been doing an AB challenge for 30 days and keep in mind NO SCALE CHANGE and I think my results are amazing!!!! It’s not always about pound! Always remember that!!!!!

abs_zps7fadaa2f.jpg

Replies

• kellijauch
    kellijauch Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    Love this! Thank you!
  • 2013sk
    2013sk Posts: 1,318 Member
    Options
    Well done!!
  • DaBossLady24
    DaBossLady24 Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    Phenomenal work!

The scale is just mean and jealous sometimes. I had to put up a progress photo too after seeing no change this past weekend. Slow and steady changes/progress are better than no progress at all. Keep up the great work! :drinker:
  • shmatichka
    shmatichka Posts: 93
    Options
    Phenomenal work!

The scale is just mean and jealous sometimes. I had to put up a progress photo too after seeing no change this past weekend. Slow and steady changes/progress are better than no progress at all. Keep up the great work! :drinker:

Second that!
  • cinfaro
    Options
    Thanks! :blushing:
  • craziecritter
    craziecritter Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    Congrats to you on what you are doing and it's working great!

I am so glad you posted this, you will never know how much I really appreciate it. I haven't lost anything in weeks. The scales are stuck. But, I have been losing inches. I do aqua aerobics 4x a week and swim 2x a week. Pants and shirts are getting bigger by the day but the scale, well it doesn't want to budge.
  • cinfaro
    Options
    Congrats to you on what you are doing and it's working great!

I am so glad you posted this, you will never know how much I really appreciate it. I haven't lost anything in weeks. The scales are stuck. But, I have been losing inches. I do aqua aerobics 4x a week and swim 2x a week. Pants and shirts are getting bigger by the day but the scale, well it doesn't want to budge.

It can be completely discouraging! Its hard to see past the scale because that is what we depend on for results. The scale is evil!!!! Stick with it! You are doing great and sounds like you have a great routine set up!
  • micheleb15
    micheleb15 Posts: 1,418 Member
    Options
    Great work!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!