Beachbody Shakeology

Options
Hello everyone,

I have used Chocolate Shakeology in the past and liked it. I want to purchase some more. But I have been wondering about other flavors that are available. I know Vanilla just came out. Are any other available flavors better than chocolate??

What's your favorite??

Replies

• cherie515
    cherie515 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I have not tried any of the flavors yet but I've just purchased Vanilla based on the recommendation of my beachbody coach. Hope it's good. *fingers crossed*
  • micheleb15
    micheleb15 Posts: 1,418 Member
    Options
    Cue beachbody coaches....
  • bfitnbfab
    bfitnbfab Posts: 79
    Options

Haha, I was thinking the same thing! :)
  • jakesfitness
    jakesfitness Posts: 123 Member
    Options

lol... must... resist... tempation!!!!

no but really strawberry is good... the new greenberry is good. Waiting on my vanilla, but just cant beat chocolate.
  • LJP1982
    LJP1982 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    The vanilla is really good, in my opinion, and I like regular chocolate. I haven't tried the new greenberry. I hated the old one. I thought it tasted like I'd imagine tree bark with throw up tastes... but the new one I hear has a berry taste to it and people like it. I am not a fan of the vegan formulas really.... they have kind of a chalky texture that I can't get past without using frozen fruit in them, but I do like the taste of the Tropical Strawberry- just not the chalkiness. At the end of the day, you can drink the entire bag and then return it if you hate it.
  • Mtfd02
    Mtfd02 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    beachbody coach here, I 'm going to try the vanilla after I'm done with this choc

I drink one for my lunch since I workout during my lunch hour and normally don't have time to go somewhere etc.
  • janessanessa
    janessanessa Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    I am not a coach, but I have tried all the flavors except the new Greenberry. To my best knowledge, flavors available are the new Vanilla, Regular and Vegan Chocolate, Regular and Vegan Strawberry and the Greenberry.
  • EmilyOfTheSun
    EmilyOfTheSun Posts: 1,548 Member
    Options
    I would check out some cheaper protein powders. Shakeology is kinda expensive. If you can afford it then rock on!
  • Jessibear86
    Jessibear86 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    I tried the vegan strawberry and didn't care for it very much! So now I have this big full bag of 140$ shakeology :( I loved the chocolate though
  • janessanessa
    Options
    I would check out some cheaper protein powders. Shakeology is kinda expensive. If you can afford it then rock on!

the Shakeology contains so much more than just the protein that is in most of the commercial protein powders.....it probably is a good purchase considering all that you get. to fill me up, all it takes is a scoop or one packet of the Shake-o, but I have to use two scoops of the protein powder, which is 190 calories per scoop to get the same effect. I am not getting the other added vitamins and nutrients. Shake-o also has fewer calories than protein powder.
  • janessanessa
    Options
    I tried the vegan strawberry and didn't care for it very much! So now I have this big full bag of 140$ shakeology :( I loved the chocolate though

You can return it to them for a full refund, empty or full bag. within 30 days i believe.
  • lilcassers
    lilcassers Posts: 163
    Options
    Vanilla is AMAZING. Add some coffee in that baby... OMG.

Greenberry and Tropical are okay. But this is just my opinion.
  • micheleb15
    micheleb15 Posts: 1,418 Member
    Options

Holy hell! Shakeology is $140? I've never actually looked at it before.
  • jenifr818
    jenifr818 Posts: 805 Member
    Options

the Shakeology contains so much more than just the protein that is in most of the commercial protein powders.....it probably is a good purchase considering all that you get. to fill me up, all it takes is a scoop or one packet of the Shake-o, but I have to use two scoops of the protein powder, which is 190 calories per scoop to get the same effect. I am not getting the other added vitamins and nutrients. Shake-o also has fewer calories than protein powder.

If I recall right, Shakeology has 17 g of protein. My Market Pantry Vanilla Whey has 25 grams and is MUCH cheaper.
  • janessanessa
    Options

If I recall right, Shakeology has 17 g of protein. My Market Pantry Vanilla Whey has 25 grams and is MUCH cheaper.

yes, but if you read my follow up, you would see there is a difference in caloric content, as well as nutritional. if one is just looking for protein powder, then by all means. i use Whey protein most of the time myself. but if one is looking for a more balanced meal, I feel Shakeology is a good option for all you get
  • nomeejerome
    nomeejerome Posts: 2,616 Member
    Options

yes, but if you read my follow up, you would see there is a difference in caloric content, as well as nutritional. if one is just looking for protein powder, then by all means. i use Whey protein most of the time myself. but if one is looking for a more balanced meal, I feel Shakeology is a good option for all you get

Shakeology does not equal a balanced meal.
  • arains89
    arains89 Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    Shakeology is so expensive! You can get the nutrients you need through whole foods or hell take a multivitamin you will still meet your needs and not pay your first born plus shipping and handling. If you like the idea of a shake you can buy protein powder for literally a fraction of the price and mix in some milk of fruit or veggies or whatever floats your boat to make it more filling. Sometimes I have a protein shake for a meal my fave is Gold standard whey chocolate and I mix it with milk half a banana and a tbsp. orf peanut butter. Delicious and filling. Good luck!

ETA: I pay 55 dollars for a two month supply and I picked it up from the store.
  • janessanessa
    Options

Shakeology does not equal a balanced meal.

"more" balanced, not "balanced" in and of itself, and for that matter, neither is protein powder when used as a meal replacement.
  • JamieM8168
    JamieM8168 Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    Yuck. Super expensive and doesn't taste good.
    I'd rather take vitamins and buy food than drink this more balanced blah blah powder with protein but not protein powder
  • bagge72
    bagge72 Posts: 1,377 Member
    Options
    Sorry that your thread is going to get jacked, with advice on shakeology that you didn't ask for.