Rejoined MFP looking for some new friends

Options
MrsSwink
MrsSwink Posts: 57 Member
Hi there,
I just rejoined MFP, new account and everything. I am looking for some new friends who log frequently and are encouraging! I can be a great cheerleader too for your journey. I love cooking and I am always looking for new recipes to try. Looking for a long healthy lifestyle not a quick fix extreme dieting.

Replies

• ttknowles01
    ttknowles01 Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    Hi!!! Welcome back to MFP! Feel free to add me :-)
  • eyestylemom
    eyestylemom Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    I rejoined yesterday...I am looking for the same thing. :)
  • joolsmitchell
    joolsmitchell Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Hi there, feel free to add me too :-)
  • dbg1
    dbg1 Posts: 208
    Options
    Just re-joined a few weeks back. Feel free to add me.
  • cjenkins91
    cjenkins91 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Hi - sounds like we would be perfect MFP pals :) I love to cook and log on here every day! I sent you a friend request - feel free to add me if you like :)
  • Jadsiat
    Jadsiat Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Hi all. I am getting serious on the weight loss journey. I have followed MFP for quite a while at the same time as I was doing WW. I am going to be more persistent with MFP as I think it might help me more than WW. I have arthritic knees and will need surgery sometime in the not-to-distant future so any encouragement I can get from all of you will be appreciated. I have lost 35 pounds so far but have about 50 more to go.
  • Myleighlouise
    Options
    I've just joined - feel free to add me :)
  • MrsSwink
    Options
    Thanks requests sent! We can do this!
  • jjay23
    jjay23 Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    hi, welcome back, add me if you like :) I log every day
  • MrsSwink
    Options
    Sending request :)
  • llmcconnell
    llmcconnell Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    Hi there and welcome back! I also log most weekdays, weekends is a little harder because I don't have internet at my house but I try to be encouraging to my MF pals, friend request sent!
  • misfit34
    misfit34 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    welcome back! feel free to add me if you like!
  • RCottonRPh
    RCottonRPh Posts: 148
    Options
    Welcome back to MFP. I have been at this for a few months, and a few more without MFP, but am just starting to see the power and value of adding friends. Encouragement really helps me along on the tough days. And providing it to others helps me get out of my own head. Feel free to add me! Take care and best of luck!
  • HEAMOM3
    HEAMOM3 Posts: 8
    Options
    2nd time around here as well, Lost almost 40 lbs last year only to gain it back , I may have stumbled, but I refuse to FALL :) Welcome BACK .
  • manders376
    manders376 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Hi! I log everyday and enjoy being on the boards when I can. Feel free to add me :)
  • rbccg1979
    rbccg1979 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I have been using mfp for a while off and on. But, now I have to get this weight off and am seeing really good results and am sticking to it. Anyone who would like to add me is welcome to. I think having encouragment and being able to encourage others is a benifit.
  • CherryFizz75
    Options
    Hi I re-joined recently too, feel free to add me :)
  • Jadsiat
    Jadsiat Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    My problem is serving size. I have to quit after one helping. The good thing is that as I get older, I tend to eat less. That should help me lose weight.
  • seanwilkin
    Options
    Hi guys

I have also just joined. Looking to make some friends and give as much encouragement as possible. Please feel free to add me:)
  • gettingfit4Rachel
    gettingfit4Rachel Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well!