Blogilates July Calender

Options
Is anyone else doing the Blogilates Calender? This is going to be the first time I follow one of Casey's calenders completely.

Feel free to add me! I would love to have more Blogilates friends to communicate with and support(:

Replies

• zoodocgirl
    zoodocgirl Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    YES!! I am starting my first calendar too. Did (well, attempted) the new video, the Muffintopblaster and the abs on fire so far. Needed an oatmeal break and to get some work done and gonna finish the last two later.
    I'm wondering if I shouldn't have started with the beginner calendar :-/

I will add you!
  • ambate2
    ambate2 Posts: 61
    Options
    Yes! I just did the whole first day and loved it (in a love/hate type of way). I did most of her beginner's calendar last month with some added videos in here and there. I'm hoping to be able to stick with this one and do the whole month. Although, doing workouts on a mat when it's so flipping hot has it difficulties - I was slipping and sliding all over! :-p
  • ericaldaley
    Options
    I just finished the first day a little bit ago! I did about 2 weeks of the beginner calendar and then I wanted to be caught up with everyone else so I decide to take the plunge! Very intense compared to the beginner program!!! Love it though!
  • aanderson317
    aanderson317 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I love blogilates. I can't say i've ever followed the calendar very well, but I would love some popster friends! :)
  • OMGitzj3551k4
    OMGitzj3551k4 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    This is my 3rd time completing the calendar and I'm happy to say I'm down almost 25 lbs!
  • CivicSista
    CivicSista Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    I really want to do the July calendar but am thinking I should do the beginner one first..
  • didiseriouslyjusteatthat
    Options
    I'm not doing this months but I did it last month and it was fantastic
  • mkcongrove1
    mkcongrove1 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    I just stumbled upon her beginners calendar yesterday and dived right in! I'm so excited!! I can't believe she has such a wonderful following and I had never heard of her!! Love it!! I can't wait to be caught up with all of you guys with her regular monthly calendars!!
  • ferocityturbine
    ferocityturbine Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    I'm only on the beginner's calendar, but would love some POP Pilates friends!

Any fellow beginners feel free to add me :D
  • nfpswife
    nfpswife Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    What is this? Can someone please give me details?? :)
  • LynnNeeds2Lose
    Options
    www.blogilates.com

Casey uploads fitness videos to youtube and then creates monthly calenders for her viewers to follow. Alot of people I know have lost a ton of weight following her. She's super energetic too so the workouts never get boring.

Go check it out! You'll love it!
  • bethanynovak
    bethanynovak Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Just found blogilates because of this post! I am going to give the beginner calendar a try!! :)
  • zoodocgirl
    Options
    OW MY ABS. I usually don't get sore until 2 days after an exercise but I did Day 1 of the July calendar yesterday and I could barely roll up out of bed this morning. Love it!
  • knewbegin
    knewbegin Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Do you all follow any of her meal plans in conjunction? I decided to follow the July calendar, but was thinking of pairing it with her 90 day meal plan challenge. I have never ate that few calories. MFP has me set around 1600 while her's are around 1300. Is this too low?
  • beelikethebug1116
    beelikethebug1116 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    This looks pretty awesome...I'm in!
  • zoodocgirl
    Options
    I don't. I'm not so anti-carb as she is, BUT I did make her banana protein pancakes this morning and they were DELISH!!
  • ambate2
    ambate2 Posts: 61
    Options
    Who's completed day 1 and day 2??? Man, was I a hot sweaty mess after today's POP HIITS. I could definitely feel everything from yesterday in my core - WONDERFUL!
  • ericaldaley
    Options
    Just completed day 3....don't know how I did it being that I am still sore from yesterday AND Monday!!
  • zoodocgirl
    Options
    Holy Jesus, my arms.
  • eskimite
    eskimite Posts: 56
    Options
    I'm planning to start the July calendar on Monday and I'm really excited. I'm new to Blogilates and I think Cassey's energy is very genuine and infectious!