New to this and looking for friends

Options
Hi

I've only been on this about a month and so far haven't got into the whole community part yet. I'm 28 and just looking for friends to help with the encouragement.

Thanks

Katy

Replies

• abble_pie
    abble_pie Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    I am new to this as well, I found that support really helps me when I feel unmotivated in the mornings, especially to work out! Feel free to add me as a friend :)
  • Whipppets
    Whipppets Posts: 267
    Options
    Think about how great you are going to feel if you complete your workout for the day..
    You will be a fitter, stronger more confident person.
    Wake up each day and say how can I be fitter today.
  • CherryFizz75
    Options
    Hi Katy, please free to add me. I've re-joined MFP recently and could do with some friends. Also anyone else on this thread can add me too

Take care and all the best, Vicky
  • The_GingerBeard_Man
    The_GingerBeard_Man Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    I am looking to add some friends as well. I have been doing MFP for about a year now. I lost 45 lbs and just started doing the strong lift program a month ago. I never really added friends or anything like that, but I want to get back into tracking and I think that might be encouraging. So please feel free to add me and anyone else please send me some requests.
  • dfitch817
    dfitch817 Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi. I have been doing this for approximatley 45 days. I lost 6 pounds but then went on vacation and all went to heck. I seem to get too busy to log in during the weekends. So I could use some support and encouragement too. I don't want to post around my hometown cause I don't want all my friends to knwo what I am struggleing with. I would be happy to support you. :smile:
  • Chocolatecookie84
    Chocolatecookie84 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone and thanks very much for the replies, wasn't expecting so many replies especially so soon. I've only recently been looking at the whole community part of this site, and looking into the challenges posts.
  • AnnelizabethB
    AnnelizabethB Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I sent out friend request :) anyone feel free to add me. I feel the more the merrier
  • WeightLossWanted3
    Options
    I am looking for the same thing. Trying to get motivated :)