My 60 Pound Journey (Pic Heavy)

Options

Replies

• EmilyOfTheSun
    EmilyOfTheSun Posts: 1,548 Member
    Options
    I love how much confidence you have even in your before pics. Most people that I've seen usually look much less happy/confident in their before pics. Keep that smile on your face! Doing a great job so far, keep it up :flowerforyou:
  • buffermarie
    buffermarie Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    What an amazing and inspirational story! So happy for you!
  • dogo187
    dogo187 Posts: 376
    Options
    you have done a fantastic job!

keep up the hard work!!!!!
  • Ashleyxjamie
    Ashleyxjamie Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    I love how much confidence you have even in your before pics. Most people that I've seen usually look much less happy/confident in their before pics. Keep that smile on your face! Doing a great job so far, keep it up :flowerforyou:

thank you. But deep down I loathed myself. I just put on a smile to not let anyone know I guess.
  • Pedalpush
    Pedalpush Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    We have very similar goals and very similar struggles. You give me hope that I can get there. I've got a few years and a few inches in height on you, but thank you for the inspiration!!! Keep up the amazing work!
  • Ashleyxjamie
    Options
    We have very similar goals and very similar struggles. You give me hope that I can get there. I've got a few years and a few inches in height on you, but thank you for the inspiration!!! Keep up the amazing work!

Thank you so much
  • BoudyGirl
    BoudyGirl Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Great job. you look fantastic!
  • lovemehobo
    lovemehobo Posts: 28
    Options
    You are looking fantastic, Congratulations!
  • silken555
    silken555 Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your progress! I find all these stories so very inspiring...:)

You have an absolutely wonderful figure...even heavier. That's the joy of beauty, no matter what shape or size we are, we all have it...:)

Good luck on the rest of your journey and I'm so happy to know you found someone who's in sync with you!
  • MommyTimber
    Options
    Congratulations! You look beautiful - your skin is glowing and you have a wonderful smile. Thanks for the inspirational story and pictures! Keep healthy in you body and your mind!
  • mrshoneydew
    mrshoneydew Posts: 253
    Options
    Congrats! You are doing an amazing job!
    Your story feels very much like mine so I understand your struggles and am amazed by your perseverance! You really are gorgeous in every single photo, but what matters is that you feel good about yourself. :)
    Keep up the good work.
  • SusanKKO
    SusanKKO Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your success! I can relate to the ups and downs in weight, but we never give up and it pays off. Congrats on finding a good guy also. Finding a wonderful person to share your life with is a true blessing!
  • DUCKIEGYRL
    DUCKIEGYRL Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Awesome
  • lives21
    lives21 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Congrats you look awesome!! Definitely friending you : )
  • atgoalsoon
    Options
    you look awesome girl! congrats, I was 135kg (heaviest) lost 48kg's by doing weigh less and no exercise now I have gained back more than 20kg's and am eager to get to a healthier lifestyle overall including eating and exercising so I keep it off.
  • Ashleyxjamie
    Options
    Congrats on your progress! I find all these stories so very inspiring...:)

You have an absolutely wonderful figure...even heavier. That's the joy of beauty, no matter what shape or size we are, we all have it...:)

Good luck on the rest of your journey and I'm so happy to know you found someone who's in sync with you!

Thank you so much !!!
  • melissan84
    melissan84 Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your journey. you look great! Keep up the great work!
  • Mizzrigg
    Mizzrigg Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Congrats! You look amazing!

It is wonderful that you have found someone to support you. It is amazing what you can do with someone like thatt by your side. I too know how bad(and happy) relationships can affect your weight. My husband and I are currently losing what we gained from our first year of marriage, 3 years later...lol.

Keep up what you are doing! What an inspiration!!!
  • NOLAdy
    NOLAdy Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    You are so beautiful. Great story.
  • booker2shoes
    booker2shoes Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    What strikes me the most as I progressed through the pictures is the confidence that you have built throughout this journey. It's obvious by the smile on your face and body language in the newer pictures that you are proud of yourself and feel happy. And you should be proud! What an amazing journey you are on. Keep up the amazing work and keep being a role model for the rest of us :-)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!