LOL, just got G-friended

Options

Replies

• fatfrost
    fatfrost Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    So if I wear a thong and friend someone, they got g-friended?

There's only one way to find out, right? I'll make sure and check my inbox for the photo and invite tomorrow!
  • Krys_140
    Krys_140 Posts: 648 Member
    Options
    see-what-you-did-there.jpg

anyone else at work and do that mouth open laugh where you try to not make a sound and you end up tearing up a bit? yeah, that was me on this one.
    **raises hand, teary eyed**
  • JDySart777
    JDySart777 Posts: 270 Member
    Options

#Dead
  • Krys_140
    Krys_140 Posts: 648 Member
    Options
    That's friended by a G. or by someone in a g-string. for those who don't know.

That reminds me, I need to stock up on dollar bills before going to town next week......

wait dude, what? why are you downsizing ho's? are you like a personal trainer for strippers? or hookers? or a nutritionist for them?

not yet! But it is good to have a dream. My dream of training Ho's was as truncated as my name, sadly.

besides, larger Ho's only work in specific markets. It is all about the brand.
    velvetjones.png
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    wasnt me.
    i know because you are beautifully anti-thong. :heart:
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    SpeSHul_SnoflEHk Posts: 6,256 Member
    Options

I just spit yogurt on my screen!
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,375 Member
    Options

anyone else at work and do that mouth open laugh where you try to not make a sound and you end up tearing up a bit? yeah, that was me on this one.

My hand was still over my mouth when I read this.
  • LiftAllThePizzas
    LiftAllThePizzas Posts: 17,857 Member
    Options

That reminds me, I need to stock up on dollar bills before going to town next week......

wait dude, what? why are you downsizing ho's? are you like a personal trainer for strippers? or hookers? or a nutritionist for them?

not yet! But it is good to have a dream. My dream of training Ho's was as truncated as my name, sadly.

velvetjones.png
    Eddie Murphy FTW. Well played!
  • jfrog123
    jfrog123 Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    "besides, larger Ho's only work in specific markets. It is all about the brand."

It doesn't matter what type of ho's you got - for every kind you can imagine, there is someone out there who dreams of gettin' freaky with it.
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    "besides, larger Ho's only work in specific markets. It is all about the brand."

It doesn't matter what type of ho's you got - for every kind you can imagine, there is someone out there who dreams of gettin' freaky with it.

...and you know this, how?
  • jfrog123
    jfrog123 Posts: 432 Member
    Options

...and you know this, how?

I read it on the internet, and they can't put anything on the internet that isn't true. It says so on the internet.
  • skullshank
    skullshank Posts: 4,324 Member
    Options

**raises hand, teary eyed**

*teary-eyed, jigging uncontrollably, and now sweating*
  • KANGOOJUMPS
    KANGOOJUMPS Posts: 6,472 Member
    Options
    g strings are good,
  • Mainebikerchick
    Mainebikerchick Posts: 1,573 Member
    Options

How YOU doin???? :wink:
  • The_Enginerd
    The_Enginerd Posts: 3,982 Member
    Options
    So if I wear a thong and friend someone, they got g-friended?
    yep!
    What if I put up a picture of me in a G-string and get friended. Does that still count?
  • tehboxingkitteh
    tehboxingkitteh Posts: 1,574 Member
    Options
    I thought you meant people who won't send junk pics... only G-rated stuff.
  • rowanwood
    rowanwood Posts: 510 Member
    Options

If someone sends me unsolicited pics of their junk, they are gonna get KO-friended.
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    Options

If someone sends me unsolicited pics of their junk, they are gonna get KO-friended.

But solicited are cool?
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    Options

I don't want a G rating....

But KO friended sounds cool. So here are some pics of my junk:

300px--HK_CityHall_Seaview_51217_5.png

and...

junk+house+day+after+7986.jpg
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,375 Member
    Options

velvetjones.png

tumblr_m6rarxFGoq1rzz3r3o1_500.gif