HELP !

Options
Hi Folks
I am Bumblebeeboots, , a 41 year old Irish Female in need of like- minded Pals to travel my journey with me.
I have 80 ish lbs I would love to lose forever!!!! ( the safe way)
I have tried every diet I can find n none of them suited me , they only made me ill.
Now I have to do this for health reasons and I would like to invite you to share your story and journey with me too.
I am a lonely bumblebee in need of PALS so please feel free to add me as a Friend.

Replies

• WeightLossWanted3
    Options
    I am in the same boat. Have tried everything. I am also starting to see negative health affects. I need to lose at least 30 pounds the safe way. My plan is more fruits and veggies, smaller serving sizes, calorie counting and cardio at the gym at least three times a week or more if I can. Would love to have you along with my on our journey.
  • WeightLossWanted3
    Options
    I am in the same boat. Have tried everything. I am also starting to see negative health affects. I need to lose at least 30 pounds the safe way. My plan is more fruits and veggies, smaller serving sizes, calorie counting and cardio at the gym at least three times a week or more if I can. Would love to have you along with me on our journey.
  • amcsouth
    amcsouth Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    I have lost most of my weight the healthy way :) so feel free to add me as I have an open diary for you to look at (although I am lowering carbs)
  • HEAMOM3
    HEAMOM3 Posts: 8
    Options
    This is my 2nd trip on MFP, I lost close to 40 lbs last year, but sadly:( gained most of it back after I got ill, But now Im back, ( Back to square one) and ready to go, I have about the same amount of weight to loose as you and am looking forward to getting back on track , with new friends, Please feel free to add me, :)
  • muaylex
    muaylex Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Welcome to add me... I have very bad habit of eating bad food.. Joining MFP helps me and my fiancé focus on healthy food and lose weight without starving ourselves before the wedding day!!!
  • chichestergirl
    chichestergirl Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi,
    Sorry you feel so bad about yourself right now. This may be the low that you need to carry you towards the highs!!! I too have reached a heavy weight on the scales and feel really bad right now. Do you have a plan of action?
    I am going to start calories counting tom. I am looking for weight loss buddies so are you at that place to buddy up with me and we can encourage each other. Don't try to do this on your own. It's too hard and lonely!!!
  • mggriso
    mggriso Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    New to this site and looking for buddies as well. I have 50+ lbs to loose and live in Birmingham, England. feel free to add me :wink: