slim in 6

Options
just wondering if anyone has tried the slim in 6 program, saw the info commercial last night and it looks interesting.

Replies

• cindyb1984
    cindyb1984 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    I own it and have used it in the past. It does work if you are consistent.
    I do not recommend it if you have any knee issues as there are a lot (and I mean alot!) of squats, lunges, and plies. - almost half the workout consist of these three moves with some variations. And since you are supposed to do the program daily, its a recipe for overuse injuries.
  • abnerner
    abnerner Posts: 452 Member
    Options
    I'm currently doing it. I am on Day 6 of Ramp It Up (the second level). I agree with the other poster, LOTS of knees strenuous activity, I have to do modified lunges to avoid to much pain but I like it!
  • Shannota
    Shannota Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    I thought it was very repetitious (read boring after a couple of days). I would go with something more fun...maybe TurboJam?
  • cindyb1984
    cindyb1984 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    I agree. It did get boring. Thats why i am not doing it anymore. I am currently doing power 90 (with tony horton) you alternate 2 workouts. This gets boring as well but i prefer this program and i also like tony horton over debbie siebers. At the end of the day, it is personal preference i guess.
  • cowskingirlup
    cowskingirlup Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I started last Tuesday, and so far really like it. I do see what the other posters mean by it getting boring, but for now it's doing the trick. Haven't seen any weight loss, but that will come, going to stick with it over the summer and then may switch to something else in the fall.