Week 1 check in....down 2.2 pounds

ok..I am amazed.
I am eating more than I use to eat. Who would have thunk 1200 calories plus exercise calories would be the answer.
I am so tickled that the scale is finally going down. I have not been the bottom side of 155 in FOREVER!!

ok..time to go eat again..LOL :glasses:

Replies

• Quenofcrazzy
    Quenofcrazzy Posts: 358
    ok..I am amazed.
    I am eating more than I use to eat. Who would have thunk 1200 calories plus exercise calories would be the answer.
    I am so tickled that the scale is finally going down. I have not been the bottom side of 155 in FOREVER!!

ok..time to go eat again..LOL :glasses:
  • skittles20
    skittles20 Posts: 20
    Congratulations!! :flowerforyou:
    Yayyy
  • anewbeginning
    anewbeginning Posts: 53 Member
    I'm trying the same strategy. I was eating 1200 calories a day and have been at a plateau for about a month now. I decided to step it up and try to loose 1.5 lbs a week. I can have 1400 calories now and am going to step up my walking as well. Let's see if the scale starts to budge again. Good luck everyone.
  • julie737
    julie737 Posts: 406 Member
    Wahoo! Good for you!
  • BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
    CONGRATULATIONS on your scale finally going down! Keep up the good work!
  • IAM125lbs
    IAM125lbs Posts: 235 Member
    Hip Hip Hooray:flowerforyou: I'm like you eating more than I've eaten before and can't believe I've lost weight. go figure, I'm loving it.
    Peggy
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!