Looking For Inspiring Friends

Options
My name is Nicole and I am a professional golfer who just recently decided to make a lifestyle change. I have lost 30lbs thus far but I still have a long way to go. It is getting harder for me stay motivated to the finish. I don't have any friends who really understand the work that goes into losing weight and becoming fit. So you guys are my new friends. So I'm looking for people who can see me through this thing. I am great and motivating and inspiring others when it comes to myself I kinda fall short. Well that's all for now hope to meet some new friends soon.

Replies

• larsensue
    larsensue Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    I know its very hard to lose weight and get fit. beentrying for a long time but no movement yet. I will continue though as giving up is not an option. add me if you want. I am sure we can find lots more in common and motivate eachother.
  • cmcmitro
    cmcmitro Posts: 6
    Options
    Hi Nicole!

I'm new on here and don't have many friends yet - I signed up yesterday. I hope to be motivating (and motivated). Maybe we can help each other. :)

30 lbs down already - that's awesome! Man, I bet that feels good.
  • najgolfpro
    najgolfpro Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Hi Nicole!

I'm new on here and don't have many friends yet - I signed up yesterday. I hope to be motivating (and motivated). Maybe we can help each other. :)

30 lbs down already - that's awesome! Man, I bet that feels good.

Absolutely it feels great and Id be happy too
  • najgolfpro
    Options
    Thank you ladies :)
  • dmborders
    dmborders Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I am looking to have more support and motivation too! I am good at encouraging others. I just had my fourth baby and I gained 70lbs so it's time to get it off slow and steady!
  • emmarosegibson
    emmarosegibson Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add I'm always happy to support
  • saoirse32
    saoirse32 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Welcome,

FR sent, feel free to add...
  • BigDnSW
    BigDnSW Posts: 641 Member
    Options
    Sent you an FR...
  • najgolfpro
    Options
    Thank you I have added everyone thanks for the responses
  • missinesita
    missinesita Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hi! I started this week and, although I have not progressed a lot, I feel awesome. It's all about what's in our head :)
  • ashbramwell
    ashbramwell Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi! I would love to be your friend! I am a 20 year old student and lost 30lb myself :) Lost the last 10lb last year with help from MFP but gained it back March-April during exams. I have lost that last 10lb again and looking forward to further reduce my body fat percentage and increase muscle mass!

Let's be friends and motivate each other :)
  • sbrownallison
    sbrownallison Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    I'd be glad to be your MFP friend. The last year and a half, I've done a pretty good job of motivating myself, and since November have drawn support and motivation from my MFP friends. I keep an open diary and log every day (unless on vacation). I also use a Fitbit One, which has been a wonderful source of motivation for me in keeping up with my goals. I'll send you a friend request.
  • FruitSalad76
    FruitSalad76 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    all ways :smile: looking for more friends, feel free to add me