Getting back into the weight loss game... again.

Options
I have really been slacking the past couple of months. I am finally ready now to start over and stick to the program. I need some positive, motivational friends on here. I just started Hip Hop Abs,and I should be starting C25K tonight. I also work out at the gym, do a little Jillian Michaels, and ToneItUp. Anyone else looking for positive, motivational friends on here? :)

Replies

• AnnelizabethB
    AnnelizabethB Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I took a BIG break from losing weight (and gained 15lbs back) So I'm back and feeling really good about keeping it up this time. I sent you a request :)
  • kittycollins7
    kittycollins7 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me :)
  • SillaWinchester
    SillaWinchester Posts: 363 Member
    Options
    I have been on and off the weight loss wagon for a couple years but finally hitting a high of 215, feeling sluggish and hating how I look in every photo memory was the breaking point for me. I'm trying to get to 180 and see how that feels.

We can motivate each other, feel free to add me! :)
  • SillaWinchester
    SillaWinchester Posts: 363 Member
    Options
    Oh! You can also join my group, "25 and under thunder!"

We have weekly challenges and weigh ins. We support and motivate each other! :)
  • domichula
    domichula Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    We are in the same boat. I just started my fitness goal again yesterday (after losing about 20 lbs and then regaining it again...sigh). We can keep each other motivated! I started going to the gym to do cardio and will be doing p90X soon.
  • saoirse32
    saoirse32 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    FR sent, feel free to add....
  • emmarosegibson
    emmarosegibson Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add. I've recently got my motivation back so happy to support
  • jadermary
    jadermary Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    I'm trying to get motivated again! I'll add ya maybe having some new people on my FL will help!
  • tatey2009
    tatey2009 Posts: 47
    Options
    Hi all

I am happy for you to add me, I just re started yesterday after reaching my heaviest ever weight .. I also need help, motivation and encouragement so would welcome people in the same boat

Will send a f/r xx