Anyone else have this problem?

Options
I am doing Insanity and I just started month 2. I have seen some great gains, lost 18-20 lbs, 12.5 inches off my chest waist and hips, improved on all my fit tests, and can see the difference in my pictures from day 1 to day 30. All that being said, I still can't focus on the positives, all I see is the 30 lbs I still need to lose and my gut, love handles and man boobs I can't shake. I tell myself "it has only been 30 some odd days, these are the best results you have ever seen" but I still just get down....drives me crazy. Sorry for the whining post. Just needed to vent a bit.

Replies

• Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    Well yeah. I still have 25-30 lbs to lose and it sucks, but I figure I'll get there eventually... keep up the good work.
  • jeromykaplan
    jeromykaplan Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    I know what you are going through bro, i lost 45lbs with 4 rounds of insanity and im still trying to tone up, it will take time but just remember slow progress is still progress take care
  • Tasha_Fat2Fit
    Options
    Just keep thinking about your wedding and that beautiful bride of yours - look at the life you are creating that will be so much better then if you gave up. It takes time and you've had AWESOME results. One little saying that I keep at work while I'm starting out with bettering myself is "It takes 4 weeks for you to see results, 8 weeks for your friends and family and 12 weeks for the rest of the world - keep going!" I have 25 more pounds to go - we'll get there :happy:
  • MindyG150
    MindyG150 Posts: 1,296 Member
    Options
    I think you are doing awesome...AND YOU ARE 30 DAYS BEYOND MANY OF US!
  • Tasha_Fat2Fit
    Options
    I just can't get over the 18-20 pound weight loss - I would be ecstatic!!
  • eazy_
    eazy_ Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your progress so far.

Focus on what you have accomplished. You are doing great.

I envy you "only" thirty pounds from where you want to be.