get advice with nutrition and training

Options
hey people forming a friendly group for anyone who wants extra support and guidance on eating right and exercising :) everyone is welcome

Replies

• FitterDee
    FitterDee Posts: 4
    Options
    Hi I'm Dee I would like advice on high energy breakfast at the moment I eat Ready break every day but I want to change to something else that keeps me full and gives me energy, Do have any suggestions please?
  • MarianneC93
    MarianneC93 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I struggle with what to eat after working out. I know you need protein but that's so vague - and I don't always feel like a couple of soft boiled eggs. Thanks :)
  • AdrianPT
    AdrianPT Posts: 24
    Options
    of course that makes total sense. but what you consume all depends on what time your training so provide me with some more info... what you do how long for and what time.. also what is your final goal in terms of health and fitness
  • AdrianPT
    AdrianPT Posts: 24
    Options
    of course there are many options when it come to breakfast its great that you already consume something with high energy but having a variety of choices always helps and makes the eating plan less militant and boring.

here are some options you could choose ( if you have any allergies to these my apologies )

Waffles with ricotta and peaches
    Quinoa-yogurt parfait
    Spinach-cheese egg scramble
    whole grain products also like weetabix, all bran etc.

mix it up best thing to do is get a list of foods you like to consume and be creative