What did you just call me?!

Options
paige2390
paige2390 Posts: 23 Member
I was in the breakroom at my work making my protien shake in my personal sized blender and some guy walks in and says, "Oh hey! You're that super healthy chick, aren't you? I always hear you talking about health & fitness... but not in an annoying way." ummmmm, well that's a first! :) Yay me making healthy choices and now I have to keep being good so I don't turn into 'the girl who fell off the wagon' in the office.

Smart choices NSV!!!

Replies

• andijean31
    andijean31 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Thank you for introducing me to the concept of a personal sized blender! Heading to Amazon.com right now! :drinker:
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    that's a cool rep to have. congrats!:flowerforyou:
  • Madame_Goldbricker
    Madame_Goldbricker Posts: 1,625 Member
    Options
    Thank you for introducing me to the concept of a personal sized blender! Heading to Amazon.com right now! :drinker:

2nd this! I've been bringing my shakes to work in a shaker (how orginal I know :laugh: ) but not loving those lumpy bits bleurgh :noway:
  • fat2fit72014
    Options
    Thats awesome!
  • GettinSwoler
    Options
    I was expecting an enraged Navy Seal but this is good too
    congrats
  • paige2390
    paige2390 Posts: 23 Member
    Options

2nd this! I've been bringing my shakes to work in a shaker (how orginal I know :laugh: ) but not loving those lumpy bits bleurgh :noway:

I have an 'Oster - MyBlend blender' !! I love it, it's super easy to clean too because the blade piece unscrews and the drink lid takes its place so after I blend I don't have to be at the sink for 10 minutes cleaning. - the HamiltonBeach one is good as well.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!