ANYONE looking for some new MFP friends?!

Options

Replies

• wwhite72082
    wwhite72082 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I'm down for more friends. I'm fairly new to the board and while my friends list is small, it has been great for support.

Feel free to add me.
  • ThePrimalSpartan
    ThePrimalSpartan Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Always looking for new friends. Feel free to add me too :)
  • ravensfitnessjourney
    ravensfitnessjourney Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    Sounds great!
  • lailaelmo
    lailaelmo Posts: 1
    Options
    Hello my name is Laila I have been using my fitness pal for over a year. Last year I started by weighing 100kg I had gained weight due to kidney problems and was in and out if hospital for a year after having my kidney removed, I was extremely unhappy with my weight and decided to loose it ASAP I have lost the weight quite rapidly and have been able to keep it off I Lost 40kg and weigh 60kg now however I have decided to go to 55 or 50kg. I would like to make some friends here and perhaps motivate and help others as I know how hard it is to do it alone. So please feel free to add me if you want ????????. Good luck with achieving your goals and thank you for reading this ????????
  • caviardreamz
    Options
    Hi!! I started and gave up and started and gave up and...well you get the gist. But I'm back now! And I definitely need a supportive community to motivate me across the finish line this time! Would love some new MFP friends who are serious about calling me out on my BS and providing support and encouragement :)
  • ravensfitnessjourney
    Options
    Yes, come join us!!
  • micki9103
    micki9103 Posts: 10
    Options
    Feel free to add me!
  • tiffanyw1116
    Options
    Always looking for new friends and I always provide motivation. :-)
  • hellojen123
    Options
    Hi everyone is welcome to add me :)
  • cerra1388
    cerra1388 Posts: 2
    Options
    IM 25 and also looking for new buddies!!!! :)
  • shannyo
    shannyo Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Sure!!! I would love some motivating new friends! I have to lose 100lbs!! anyone feel free to add me:)
  • k_lips
    k_lips Posts: 22
    Options
    I'd love some new friends! I'm 20, looking to lose 10-15 more pounds. I'm pretty new to this whole calorie counting thing as I've been a cardio athlete (runner & swimmer) my whole life and was able to eat pretty much whatever I wanted when I was doing hours of exercise a day. Now being a full-time student and working over the summer, I'm looking to develop the tools and habits that it takes to maintain a healthy lifestyle and weight without hours of exercise each day. Please add me as a friend if you are close in age or goals to me. I'm especially looking to get into strength training and would love friends who could advise and encourage me through that!
  • 2Become_Fit
    2Become_Fit Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    From what I can see now you have many....Love the group so far, extremely supportive and enthusiastic. Too many to send request to all but trying :smile: Add me if you can!
  • ElizabethKG1983
    ElizabethKG1983 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I am 30 and have lost 37 lbs since Jan and am wanting to lose 40 more! I have had a lot of success with mfp and really like the boards here! :)
  • girlfury
    girlfury Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Looking for mfp friends as well...add me if u like :smile:

Anyone feel free to add me! Im looking to lose another 25- 30 pounds.
  • ravensfitnessjourney
    Options
    Sure will!
  • warmvanillasugar1
    warmvanillasugar1 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me! :D more motivation is always great!
  • raahraahraah
    Options
    Looking for some extra motivation and to motivate as well.
  • SarisHT
    SarisHT Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm new here!! 2 weeks and lost 6 ponds. Looking for new friends to keep me motivated!!
    :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • ravensfitnessjourney
    Options
    Alright!!