stay at home moms/ working moms

Options
andyb000
andyb000 Posts: 252 Member
THIS IS FOR ALL my busy working moms/stay at home mom. who wants to commit to 25min of day just for yourself in a group for women just like us, juggling kids, work, house hold chores, daily activities its goes on and on...and just wants to get healthy and fit and sexy!! and just have fun and talk girl talk...share recipes, talk about our kids, or family outings, or maybe to even to just vent!! Lets create a group for us!! who wants to join me:) Lets empower each other:) comment below and add me here:))

Replies

• anvacarz_again
    Options
    Working, single mom here! I'd love to join. Currently going through Insanity (Day 4) right now. Just trying to find time around my daughter's schedule.
  • greenmm1980
    greenmm1980 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Working single mom who home schools 2 children. I'd love to join as well.
  • clauwongg
    clauwongg Posts: 4
    Options
    stay at home mom of two crazy boys xD i will love to join
    I just started my weight loss journey lets see how it goes feel free to add me I need support buddies :)
  • andyb000
    Options
    feel free to add me :)) i'm a stay at home mom
  • fShaw86
    fShaw86 Posts: 878 Member
    Options
    Working, stay at home, homeschooling, single mom of a 5 year old boy :)
  • akeastall
    akeastall Posts: 4
    Options
    Hello Hello,
    I'm a stay at home mum to two little monkeys DS is 18 months and DD is 10 weeks old :) They are truly amazing and keeping me very busy!
    I am going to a concert in December back in our home town so I really want to lose all the baby weight by then :) So far I have lost over 5kgs in 3 1/2 weeks and have 10-15kgs to go :)
  • fShaw86
    fShaw86 Posts: 878 Member
    Options
    Working single mom who home schools 2 children. I'd love to join as well.

omg we're alike!!!
  • Iron_Lotus
    Iron_Lotus Posts: 2,295 Member
    Options
    sahm of 6 I have a lot of b!tching to do
  • hlmbyrd
    hlmbyrd Posts: 1
    Options
    Unemployed mom here. Just started this week, completely loggin EVERYTHING eat....wow! What a pig I am...lol.
    Add me please
  • louloulou
    louloulou Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Working mum of a 3 and 5 year old girls.
  • ncbeachprincess
    Options
    Working mom of 2 boys but I work from home. Also in school full time....need outside support!
  • SweetLilyR
    SweetLilyR Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    Stay at home, work at home, homeschooling mama of 2 little hell-raisers...ages 3 and 4. I barely get time to take a deep breath between my kids, running my 4 small businesses, running our 2-in-1 household, and taking care of my elderly mother...

I can' do 30 minutes just for me though....gods know I need it!
  • amlygo
    amlygo Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    stay at home mom of 3...I'm in!
  • andyb000
    Options
    feel free to add me and if not here and you have Facebook:) my name is andrea bansil on there
  • CLL1001
    CLL1001 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Hi I'd love to join...I'm a stay at home mom to a 21 month old girl. Anyone feel free to add me.
  • techteachergirl
    techteachergirl Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Stay at home mom during summer/teacher during schoo year... wonderful ball of energy in the form of a 3 year old little boy! I would love to be a part of the group!
  • jeanettemarie4
    jeanettemarie4 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Stay at home mom of 4...sounds like my kind of group... Feel free to add me as well
  • beautyonthebeach83
    beautyonthebeach83 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    SAHM of a 2 1/2 year old and a 4 year old. We do pre-school at home (and I plan to home school.) I have an Etsy shop but it's in vacation mode right now while I work on me. ;) Feel free to add me too. I'm doing a 30 day shred challenge right now. Day 2.
  • NavyKnightAh13
    NavyKnightAh13 Posts: 1,394 Member
    Options
    Stay at home mom currently (until I go back to college next month, as well as writing for the newspaper for sports) and have one little one who is 17 months. I run, dance, and weight lift and am hoping to add Insanity back in soon.
  • mrsmarquez11
    mrsmarquez11 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I'm a stay at home mom of 2. (7yo daughter, 9mo son) I work from home sometimes when I feel like it. ;)