Loose skin

Options
I need help with any tips, tricks or anything that can help me with all this loose skin that I have...... It's annoying and I hate it.... My lower stomach area is getting smaller but still there is a lot of loose skin.... Please help.... Thank you for all of your tips, tricks and etc in advance....

Replies

• jennyrebekka
    jennyrebekka Posts: 626 Member
    Options
    wish i could help, but all my "loose skin" is still filled up with fat :(
  • xjeanie
    xjeanie Posts: 69
    Options
    it will take a lot of time, but it will eventually tighten it'self (mostly) up. however, make sure you are staying REALLY hydrated. exfoliate. and moisturizing helps! tone up, too. (but we're friends, and I know you're doing that :) )
  • mommarobb
    mommarobb Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Time. If it is going to tighten up it will take some time. If you have a lot of stretch marks it may not tighten up much ( sorry )
  • smily_001
    smily_001 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    it will take a lot of time, but it will eventually tighten it'self (mostly) up. however, make sure you are staying REALLY hydrated. exfoliate. and moisturizing helps! tone up, too. (but we're friends, and I know you're doing that :) )

This. My doctor told me to drink lots of water and moisturize and then it can take up to two years before you will see the final results.
  • Klein1475
    Klein1475 Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    WOW!!! Thank you all so much.... I knew it was not going to be an easy, quick fix but anything else to help as I go through this process....