Hello

Options
I have actually been on here for awhile, I just haven't found the time to introduce myself. I'm Lisa. I live in Reno, NV. I had a baby almost 10 months ago. I weighed 220lbs when I gave birth to my son. I am 5' 6" and weigh 170lbs currently. I am 23 years old. I would like to lose at least 30lbs and get down to 140. I am a stay at home mom. I exercise in spurts. I will go for 3 weeks and then not go for 3 weeks, depending on my mood. I am going to start doing the Weight Watchers program with my mother in law. Has anyone heard of the HMR diet? It's prepackaged food. A lot of hospitals and medical facilities use it for obese people. Let me know if anyone is using this and how it's working. Thanks!

Replies

• Jasperoni
    Options
    I have actually been on here for awhile, I just haven't found the time to introduce myself. I'm Lisa. I live in Reno, NV. I had a baby almost 10 months ago. I weighed 220lbs when I gave birth to my son. I am 5' 6" and weigh 170lbs currently. I am 23 years old. I would like to lose at least 30lbs and get down to 140. I am a stay at home mom. I exercise in spurts. I will go for 3 weeks and then not go for 3 weeks, depending on my mood. I am going to start doing the Weight Watchers program with my mother in law. Has anyone heard of the HMR diet? It's prepackaged food. A lot of hospitals and medical facilities use it for obese people. Let me know if anyone is using this and how it's working. Thanks!
  • hannah
    hannah Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Hi Lisa ,nice to meet you ,I did weight watchers and I have to tell you it worked .It was wonderful to network with people and learn what works for others,I just could not get there every week to weight in .This program were doing now seems to be alot like weight watchers in as much as we watch and write down what we eat, watching calories and such. I like the fact that if I know I am going to be out somewhere and the food is well to much to resist, I can excerize before or after I go and store up those points so that I 'm still on task at the end of the day. I work 3 different shifts durning the month so my eating pattern was messed up wanting to eat during the day and then on my overnights,but after I started this program I have cut down my junk food intake and do not have that starving feeling anymore.I think eating all the sugar I was eating "jelly bean queen here " I was craving more then I needed.I wish you all the best with your new baby and with your weight loss.By the way ;) I have never heard of the HMR program.
  • Jasperoni
    Options
    Cool! I'm glad to hear that weight watchers worked for you. It's definately harder to diet when you are working. Good luck to you. Hopefully we all get down to where we would like to be. Talk to you later. ;)