Looking for motivation!

Options
Hey everyone

I had this app for a long time but never really took it seriously until now. being in school you tend to eat because of boredom and now I am not liking how my pants are feeling :(

So now I have decided the time is now to LOSE IT! lol

Any tips would be greatly appreciated and also recipes

Thx

Replies

• johnludwigvincent
    Options
    I find that setting a realistic goal of a pound a week makes it losing so much easier. Think long term!
  • 1Larken
    1Larken Posts: 8
    Options
    The only tip I have is to use the app as one does instagram, twitter and facebook. I add whatever I eat, rather good or bad. I like this better than weight watchers and it's free. Just keep ate it and you'll be successful.

I tried it a few years ago and I was like...this is not for me BUT now...I love it and anxious to see if I will achieve the estimated results. :-)

Good luck and enjoy!!
  • jdoe0512
    jdoe0512 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Tired of my old application because it didn't have many of the food I eat in its database. I'll try this one out and see how complete it is. Weight loss for me is not too hard in the summer when I can take long bike rides. The hard part is to maintain in the winter when I get bored working out. If I could just spend the winters somewhere warm, I think I would have a handle on this!
  • stardancer7
    stardancer7 Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    I hope this doesn't sound facetious, but you should go to school for something you love so that you won't be bored in school or for the rest of your working life.

If you decide to take this app seriously, then get a kitchen scale so you can be accurate in measuring your food. That was the first and best piece of advice I got from this forum and it is the foundation of any success I've had so far. This is a lifestyle change that is accomplished through all the small daily decisions we make. Don't eat anything that isn't worth the calories to you.