Looking for some new friends!

Options
Looking for some more friends! :) My name is Liz and I am 30. I have been on here since Jan and have been somewhat active but am looking to really step it up and be more involved! So far I have lost 37 lbs and want to lose 40 more! I love getting motivated and inspired by others and also sharing what I am doing and what is working for me! A little about me...I am a Mom to two girls, I am a pre-school teacher and also am in school full time and I am engaged and getting married next May (2014). I am busy but am motivated and determined to get to my goal and to make fitness and healthy eating a way of life! :) Looking forward to getting to know some new people!

Replies

• auburnlady78
    auburnlady78 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Hi I joined April of this year and got more weight to loss, i'm also a mother of 2 beautiful daughters. Your more then welcome to add me I log in daily. So fare I have lost 27 pounds as of today and I'm getting ready to hit my my 90 day mark on here :).. Since I have started my journey on here I have felt so much better about myself and have more confidence in my self.

Good luck!! :flowerforyou: