So...What Can Happen In 2 Weeks?

Options

Replies

• jennpaulson
    jennpaulson Posts: 850 Member
    Options
    I was so happy to see this was an update from you when I clicked on the So... What can happen in 2 weeks. You made me cry two weeks ago and again this evening. You words and smiles are such an encouragement, even more so than your weight loss which is also amazing.
  • RetiredAndLovingIt
    RetiredAndLovingIt Posts: 1,394 Member
    Options
    Congrats on getting into the pool and swimming for an hour! I have always loved to swim, but haven't done much for years. Pool hours here didn't mesh with work, but now that I am retired, I am always thinking I should go to adult swim time. After reading your post, I think I am more excited to do it, and only hope I can do somewhere near what you do. Been doing a lot of walking, tho, which has been good for me. I have read a lot of your blogs & they are so inspiring. I really admire your courage in "putting it all out there for everyone to read", don't think I could do that. Anyway, enjoy the sunshine & the pool.
  • LexiAtel
    LexiAtel Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    Awww! You look ADORABLE(!!!) and happy! GREAT JOB! Keep it up! :)
  • squirrelzzrule22
    squirrelzzrule22 Posts: 640 Member
    Options
    Your marriage is what I hope to have one day. A man who will spray your sunscreen and cheer you from a noodle is honestly true love to me!

You radiate confidence in your photos and its so inspiring. Thank you.
  • flybirdyfly
    flybirdyfly Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Ma'am this is my first post but you have really inspired me with your dedication and uplifting attitude. This touches me really deeply because my mom had knee surgery and it's a struggle for her to get around sometimes. I think I 'll persuade her to get into the pool with me :o) Thank you for being an inspiration to others and congratulations on your journey so far!
  • Anna_Joys_Journey
    Anna_Joys_Journey Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    I had to wipe a few tears away while reading this...you are incredible! Keep it up beautiful girl!! You're a rock star! :)
  • Vargievarg
    Vargievarg Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I loved reading your story! Congratulations on breaking through your fears!
  • Eatone1
    Eatone1 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Thanks for being so HOT! Honest, Open, and Transparent!
  • JenaePavlak
    JenaePavlak Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    Good for you!! It doesn't matter what anyone looks like, we all tend to have insecurities and believe others will judge us but in reality, it just doesn't happen that way. We end up judging ourselves (usually very harshly I might add) and miss out on fun opportunities to enjoy life. So kudos for you and what you've overcome! :D
  • oscarsson
    oscarsson Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Can't wait to read more!
  • kikilareggae
    kikilareggae Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    This post made me smile! So happy for your progress and that you've overcome your fears and are enjoying yourself during this process! It IS fun once you get going, isn't it? Keep it up and so happy for you!
  • kelseyhere
    kelseyhere Posts: 1,123 Member
    Options
    Such a great story!! You are a brave lady. I hope others in similar shoes will read this and feel inspired. I love how you said once you saw those pictures of yourself and what you looked like, you were finally ready to move on. Keep up the hard work!
  • Sheila3653
    Sheila3653 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    You are amazing! I am so self conscious of my body it is terrible so CONGRATULATIONS for all of the strides that you have made. Keep it up!
  • emjaycazz
    emjaycazz Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    Every time Hanfordrose posts a topic, I have to read but I always risk tearing up because her posts make me so happy.

Huge congratulations on the swimming feats and to being SO close to knee replacement!!
  • megsi474
    megsi474 Posts: 370 Member
    Options
    Can't resist that smile, determination and enthusiasm for life.
  • Anna7595
    Anna7595 Posts: 38
    Options
    You are such an inspiration! Please keep up the great work and don't let anyone or anything discourage you! I am 31, and I am in hiding just like you were. I hope someday I can be so brave!
  • sherisse69
    sherisse69 Posts: 795 Member
    Options
    You are an amazing woman! Thank you for sharing :)
  • healthymelisa
    healthymelisa Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    I love your post, thanks for sharing your positive attitude! :smile:
  • Italiano7
    Italiano7 Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    Good for you! I wish I had your courage:love:
  • acyum2012
    acyum2012 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    This is so inspiring. I love it. Congrats. You are doing wonderful. :flowerforyou: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!