The scale is not the only thing that matters!!

Options
cinfaro
cinfaro Posts: 131 Member
I want to share my story because I know just how difficult it is to step on the scale and see the numbers NOT changing. I have weighed the EXACT SAME since November!!!! I know all about the crying and frustration this causes when you are busting your behind!!!! I have had many breakdowns but never have thrown in the towel. :sad:

I wanted to post something to inspire all those that are going thru the same thing! I have been doing an AB challenge for 30 days and keep in mind NO SCALE CHANGE and I think my results are amazing!!!! It’s not always about pound! Always remember that!!!!! :happy:

abs_zps7fadaa2f.jpg

Replies

• LucyMcd1
    LucyMcd1 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Bump~ You look awesome! the scale does not matter at all. thanks for sharing!
  • crazebeck
    crazebeck Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Agreed! Great job, you look amazing! You must share the challenge with us! I am doing a 30 day crunch challenge currently. Not seeing a difference yet but I am only 12 days in.
  • cinfaro
    Options
    Agreed! Great job, you look amazing! You must share the challenge with us! I am doing a 30 day crunch challenge currently. Not seeing a difference yet but I am only 12 days in.

I don't know how to put attachments on here. I can email it to you?
  • Glorian13
    Glorian13 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing, because I get frustrate sometimes with the scale. I have to take pictures to compare myself (before & after pics) You look really good! Forget the scale lol
  • teamstanish
    teamstanish Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    GREAT WORK! The scale lies, your picture is proof. You look awesome.
  • c50blvdbabe
    c50blvdbabe Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    You are proof that the scale is probably the last thing to count when exercising and eating right. You look great. Keep up the great work.
  • elawoman72
    elawoman72 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    The scale does not tell the story as you have proved! Great work!
  • sozisraw
    sozisraw Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    Fantastic results! Looking great is more important for sure!:flowerforyou:
  • liya368
    liya368 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing. I have trouble not focusing on the numbers on the scale. Your photos are proof that other things do matter. Amazing job!
  • Fitfully_me
    Fitfully_me Posts: 647 Member
    Options
    Awesome progress!
    Now share that challenge with me. I'll trade ya a flower :flowerforyou:
  • INxFOCUSx2013
    INxFOCUSx2013 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    hi, can you send me the info. on that challenge looks like it's worth it. Awesome!
  • athyraslove
    athyraslove Posts: 145
    Options
    Wow you got some terrific results in just 30 days!!! I love progress photos, the scale really doesn't matter as much! Thanks for posting! Great job and keep it up!
  • angiinkc
    angiinkc Posts: 24
    Options
    Thanks. I keep hoping the looseness will all go together in the end. Thanks for the pics.
  • angiinkc
    angiinkc Posts: 24
    Options
    Ps. What kind of ab challenge r u doing?
  • aquarabbit
    aquarabbit Posts: 1,622 Member
    Options
    Great job! Definitely not about the numbers on the scale! I've said several times that if I wasn't tracking it on MFP, my scale would be in the trash!
  • karenertl
    karenertl Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    You did exceptionally well! Way to go! Unfortunately, I do not seem to be losing inches around my waist and other areas, but am slowly losing pounds. Seeing the number go down is reassuring.
  • DUCKIEGYRL
    DUCKIEGYRL Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Nice
  • R55T
    R55T Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Thanks for your great post & wow, great transformation. Keep up the good work.

I'm a month in with no weight loss but have notice a change in body shape . . . so yes, I'm not getting discouraged anymore by the non-movement of the scales.

Thanks for the encouragement. Needed that today.:flowerforyou:
  • JazmineYoli
    JazmineYoli Posts: 547 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing. I forget that fact sometimes.

**Can you send me the ab challenge too, or post it.
  • cinfaro
    Options
    Here is the Ab Challenge. I got it on Facebook.... Follow this woman's page. Her challenges are AMAZING!!!!

https://www.facebook.com/fittasticmom?fref=ts
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!