stay at home moms/ working moms

Options
2»

Replies

• Ridgemom53
    Ridgemom53 Posts: 23
    Options
    Anyone may feel free to add me. SAHM of 2.
  • Alethiap30
    Options
    Working teacher mom here off for a month this summer and struggling to find that hour a day for myself to sweat. Every day that I can find the time I feel a hundred times better when I do. I am making a more conscious effort to make sure I get my Mommy alone time in so that I can be my best self :) I'm new to myfitnesspal, but I would love to be added as friends for more inspiration and sharing opportunities!
  • mrsmarquez11
    mrsmarquez11 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    SAHM of a 2 1/2 year old and a 4 year old. We do pre-school at home (and I plan to home school.) I have an Etsy shop but it's in vacation mode right now while I work on me. ;) Feel free to add me too. I'm doing a 30 day shred challenge right now. Day 2.

I too have an Etsy shop (hookandastitch) and I just started 30 day shred last week
  • Lucy3410
    Lucy3410 Posts: 35
    Options
    SAHM here! I have a 3 year old who keeps me hopping, you'd think I would have lost the weight by now. Joining back in on MFP for the ump-teenth time (this time for keeps...familiar sounding). First time I've looked into the message boards and adding friends. Could use a group to hold me accountable! Feel free to add me, anyone!
    PS....Starting NutriSystem in a few days!
  • vhaynes83
    vhaynes83 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I'm a single, working mom of a very active 2 year old :)
  • sarahjean2100
    sarahjean2100 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'd love to join :)
  • oofdieblunk
    oofdieblunk Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Working mom of a 3 year old. Feel free to add me. I know about the juggling act! I don't exercise a lot of times until 10pm. I still try to get my time in though!