New User

Options
Hi everyone.Im new to this site and looking for friends to keep me motivated.I just started Nike Kinect for the xbox and it is really kicking my butt.Any have any thoughts on the game?Im almost have completed my first 4week program.Finally got my husband to start this program as wll.Any thoughts?

Replies

• skee80
    skee80 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    welcome to MFP ! unfortunately i never tried nike kinect or anything on my computer systems, but anything that gets you moving, sore, or heart rate up is good ! good luck here :)
  • sarahjean2100
    sarahjean2100 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm new too!
    I'd love to be friends!
  • Feebletooth
    Options
    Thanks guys!Sarahjean,I believe I have you on my friend list already.If I'm not on yours let me know.
  • Jojotelly
    Jojotelly Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I am new here to. I have the my biggest loser on xbox kinect. Its a good one to.
  • Feebletooth
    Options
    I use to work out to the Biggest Loser but a lot of times is wasn't tracking me.However besides Nike Kinect,I LOVE to use Your Shape 2012 for a variety of exercises.
  • Jojotelly
    Jojotelly Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I have been slacking on my kinect latly. I injured my back in february and I am just now getting back to trying to work out.lol But I will have to check it out.:smile:
  • Feebletooth
    Options
    Take it easy and Good Luck!
  • SmartDataGirl
    SmartDataGirl Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hello! I'm kinda new too :D! Good job on the nike kinect! I have some tips on food. Honestly, I feel like diets are punishments. All you need is 1,200 calories a day, and you should fill it up with wholesome stuffs. I eat 1,300 calories a day, but I burn off 500 of it at the gym and hiking. It depends on each person, but i believe you can do it!