Bingo wings I want rid !!

Options
Hey all ,

One of my huge problem zones is my lovely bingo wings !As a 27yr old woman I don't want them (Summer is coming I want to show arms off) and I swear any bigger and I could flap and take off :angry:

I am doing some weights in the 30 day shred and a few extra lifts with these small weights (2kg) I want to make sure the stuff I am doing is something that can help in this zone and I'm not just wasting my time .

What's the best routine to follow ?
Have anyone managed to rid themselves of the dreaded bingo wings?

Replies

• wrecktechno
    wrecktechno Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    It depends on your body shape, some people will always have bingo wings but they'll have a nice butt. I'm lucky in that I lose weight off my arms super easily but sadly not off my butt and thighs. If you're a fat arm kinda person, you can't spot train to reduce off that particular area but you can always get a bit of tone in there.

I do find that dips as well as arm raises work to tone arms.
    With dips, make sure you keep your elbows straight back and your back against the thing you are dipping against.
    Raises: Stand with dumbells at your sides and lift your arms at a 45degree angle up to just above shoulder height. Keep your shoulders down and abs tight. 3 sets of 12 reps. Also do bicep curls. Nice and slow and fully down to your thighs but don't touch your chest with the bar. Keep your elbows pressed against your sides and don't swing or sway your back.
  • chrisdavey
    chrisdavey Posts: 9,835 Member
    Options
    http://cdnutritionandfitness.com/1000-crunches-a-day-will-not-get-you-a-six-pack/

Pushups, dips, bench press, SOHP. Progressive overload.