Hi, I'm new.

Options
I am new to this cite and want to introduce myself.
My name is Trish and I have battled weight for most of my life. I am 63 and I am in the process of obtaining a motorized wheelchair. The primary reason I need a chair is because of my weight. What I hope to find here is a place to vent my weight related problems in a supportive atmosphere. I also hope that I am able to return that type of support to others.

Replies

• chrissapollonia
    chrissapollonia Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi Trish! I sent you a friend request- I would love to encourage you and be encouraged by you! My aunts and my mother have very bad knees due to their weight, and I'm always hearing their frustration. I know that losing weight will be a huge relief! I'm so glad to join you in the journey. : ) -Chrissy
  • Feebletooth
    Options
    Hi Trisha.Im new to this site and could also use some motivation to get fit.Wife and Mom who really needs to get fit .I"ll request you.
  • lesleyann51
    lesleyann51 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Hi Trish welcome! U are a brave lady! I am trying to loose weight too and encouragement helps. I am a 42 year old mum trying to get fit. Please add if u looking for a friend
  • SmartDataGirl
    SmartDataGirl Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hello Trish! :D I am a little but new to this website too, and I can give you the motivation to help! I did lose some weight- around the 10 pound range. I know that's only baby fat-but it's ok! I have been there and done that- I am 108 pounds and 5' 4", and my daily struggle is trying to stay at least 1100 calories (I used to under eat). I am happy to help motivate you, because life seems a lot harder without friends. I'm gonna send you a friend request girl!
    ~Smart
  • rhondamik
    rhondamik Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    HI! I just joined a couple of days ago. I have battled with my weight most of my adult life. My knees are starting to give me real problems, and I know where this is heading if I don't change my bad habits now! ( my mom had one knee replacement in October and I don't want to have to go through that!) I am 53, and I need encouragement, too. I know how to get this job done, as I have done it before, and I would love to give you encouragement, too.
  • mellyish
    mellyish Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    cite cite cite.

I couldn't help myself.