Food Obsession?

Options
I am always looking up tutorials on cooking on youtube, or pinning food pictures on pinterest. Food is really all i think about. I feel like my life is just me passing time until my next meal. I constantly find myself looking up calorie content in many different food items as well. Always to help myself stop this?

Replies

• darce27dk
    darce27dk Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    hi! i do the exact same thing to a tee. i pinterest the hell outta the recipe page and am constantly looking things up on youtube and allrecipes.com. that goes as well as finding calories for everything. sounds like we are in the same boat here.
  • tjthegreatone
    Options
    I am always looking up tutorials on cooking on youtube, or pinning food pictures on pinterest. Food is really all i think about. I feel like my life is just me passing time until my next meal. I constantly find myself looking up calorie content in many different food items as well. Always to help myself stop this?
    Sounds like you're hungry. Eat more and the obsession will reduce if not vanish.
  • darce27dk
    darce27dk Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    hi! i do the exact same thing to a tee. i pinterest the hell outta the recipe page and am constantly looking things up on youtube and allrecipes.com. that goes as well as finding calories for everything. sounds like we are in the same boat here.
  • eelizabethk
    Options
    Ok will do thanks for the reply! :)
  • 2013sk
    2013sk Posts: 1,318 Member
    Options
    I am exactly the same, not too obsessed about the calorie consumption, But just food in general.

I am in the process of moving out of home, and all I can think about is doing my first big food shop, cooking, and stocking up my cupboards with yummy food!!

I always think about food, When I have breakfast.... I think, right.... whats for lunch??? Ha Ha!!

What would we do without food.... Sigh!!!!!!!!