A new me

Options
Well I need motivation, I had lost 80lbs and slowly regained it back. Last week my dad had a heart attack. He had to get a triple bypass, I made the decision then, that I needed to get serious for my life and my kids life.

Replies

• angievelvet
    Options
    sorry about your father! but good on you!!!!!!!

14211186.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • lisara29
    lisara29 Posts: 2
    Options
    Thank you, it has opened my eyes big time though truthfully .
  • SCouture421
    Options
    I'm sorry to hear about your father. I hope he is okay.

I know my grandmother was just diagnosed with heart disease and so I decided to start eating right ( Loosing weight) and excersizing too!

Good luck to you!!!
  • luvnhellokitty
    Options
    You can loose the weight again and this time keep it off we are all here for you.
  • Momof52010
    Momof52010 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Sorry to hear about your dad. Good luck on your weight loss/becoming healthier journey
  • cybersheel
    cybersheel Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Tough news about your Dad, hope he is recovering quickly. The good news is you've lost the weight before and can do it again. Now you are so well motivated you'll get there. Add me as a friend if you want, have been on the site for 100 days today (so they tell me!) It makes a big difference to have the support of others. Good luck.
  • MyJourney1960
    MyJourney1960 Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    Sorry to hear about your father - I wish him a healthy recovery.

You are in the right place to get the support you need - i've been here about 6 weeks now and it's been an amazing journey for me. Not that I haven't dieted/lost/gained before - but this time i am determined to get rid of the weight and keep it off, for good. I've found a lot of support here.