Sainsburys Peanut Butter

Options
Has anybody tried the Sainsburys own peanut butter with chocolate chips? my friend has just brought me one and just wondered what it tasted like.

probably full of sugar, but who cares for a treat!!

Replies

• androde
    androde Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    I use the regular without the chocolate chips, tastes good.
  • estelle74uk
    estelle74uk Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    I usually use whole earth, which i love, but have now brought PB2 as was getting a bit greedy!
  • IbiH
    IbiH Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Whole earth and PB2 is great but once in a while I treat myself to Sainsbury's smooth peanut butter.
  • carlos13th
    carlos13th Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    One of sainsburys cheap peanut butters is the lowest in sugar I have found. It may be the basics one.
  • ghsfitnesspal
    ghsfitnesspal Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    I prefer Tesco's own brand PB to the Sainsburys one but i've never thought of adding choc chips. I make my own now (with no sugar or oil, takes a bit longer w/blending but I prefer the taste), but now I'm thinking I need to put some home made butter together with choc buttons somehow!
  • estelle74uk
    Options
    i wont be getting it until monday so will post back :)
  • JesterMFP
    JesterMFP Posts: 3,596 Member
    Options
    Has anybody tried the Sainsburys own peanut butter with chocolate chips? my friend has just brought me one and just wondered what it tasted like.

probably full of sugar, but who cares for a treat!!
    Sounds lovely. :smile:
  • SueGeer
    SueGeer Posts: 1,169 Member
    Options
    Whole earth and PB2 is great but once in a while I treat myself to Sainsbury's smooth peanut butter.

It's gotta be CRUNCHY!!!!! :laugh:
  • estelle74uk
    Options
    Well, all I gotta say is yuuuuuuuuuum!

Im having it on rice cakes to soften the blow, although for 30g its 179 cals, I can more than afford 2 lots a day ;)
  • angiewf
    angiewf Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Tesco do a reduced fat one, tastes fine to me.