Looking for a weight loss partner/buddy

Options
Hi! My name is Cassi and I am new to the site. I have a big weight loss loss of 100 lbs but I'm trying to start small and divide my goals up. First one being that I would like to lose 30 lbs by New Years!
I have a hard time staying motivated and keeping on track, so if anyone would like to join me on my journey, please feel free to message me!

Replies

• oferbarnoy
    Options
    I'll be happy to join you in your journey. I also have about 100 lbs to go. 30 lbs by NY sounds great!
  • goldspaula
    goldspaula Posts: 161
    Options
    Hi Cassy, Welcome to MFP! You are in the right place to find friends to help you along to your goals. I've only been here for about 35 days and feel great! I have almost 100 to lose too, and so far so good. I want to lose it slowly and keep it off. It's about time, don't ya think? :D Your family is beautiful.
  • lizzys
    lizzys Posts: 841 Member
    Options
    hi cassy welcome to my mfp i would like to join you also have a 100 pounds to lose but i want to take mine of with the biggest loser this season:noway: iM going to have all my weight off by new years day :huh: and iLL be wearing my skinny jeans if i dont ill be:embarassed:
  • lindalilac
    Options
    Hi Cassy My name is Linda and I also have 100lbs to loose.I joined about 2wks ago and I have managed to check in everyday and some days were good and some were a bit off.I want to loose the weight so I can enjoy my grandkids,you have a beautiful family by the way,I cant really do any exercise as I had a knee replacement a few mths ago and it is still to soon.I would like to be your buddy and do this together.
  • lutzsher
    lutzsher Posts: 1,153 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! You will love the support and encouragement on this site!
    I've already sent you a friend request!
  • Wazzer76
    Options
    Hello there. My name's Warren and I've just joined this site with the intention of shifting roughly the same amount of weight as you.

I'd be very happy to join you on your journey and we can beat this together.
  • FitJoani
    FitJoani Posts: 2,173 Member
    Options
    Welcome aboard!!! You now have the best support system ever!!! I wish you good luck and good health!!!!