UK Friends

Options
I would love to chat and support friends from UK. I am 60 and have only been doing MFP for 1 week. I am married, have 1 Son and a beautiful chihuahua. My main exercises are swimming and aquarobics. I am willing to support anyone and offer whatever motivation I can.
Cynthia

Replies

• sarahbeth1629
    sarahbeth1629 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you'd like. I log every day and cheer as much as I can for my friends :)
  • tumbledownhouse
    tumbledownhouse Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm from Scotland, 75lb to lose, open diary. Add me if you like.
  • _Zardoz_
    _Zardoz_ Posts: 3,987 Member
    Options
    Hi feel free to add me i'm in Scotland and swim a lot.
  • Slappydap
    Slappydap Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Hi Cynthia, feel free to add me too, I'm nearly 44, married, one daughter & one pooch (see pic). I have been on MFP for a few months, but have been faffing a bit, but re-started on Monday. Very happy to support you on your journey :-)
  • monartlady
    monartlady Posts: 21
    Options
    Hi all, although I'm not from the UK, I am only next door, in Ireland. Would love to connect up with you all cos you're all in the same time zone as me. So if you don't mind, I've sent you all friend requests. I'm 45, married with 2 teenagers, 42lbs down, and another 50-60 to go.
  • mggriso
    mggriso Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am 57 and from near Birmingham in England. I have been on here for about a week and have lots to loose, I will send you a friend request. :wink:
  • themightylewry
    Options
    Hi, you can add me if you like
  • Beckilovespizza
    Beckilovespizza Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    Fell free to add me!
  • nomesw84
    nomesw84 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    I'm in the UK, feel free to add me :smile:
  • Aylapba
    Aylapba Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, (Wales)
  • kazhowe
    kazhowe Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    Hi Cynthia and welcome to MFP! You can add me as friend if you would like to - you can see a bit about me on my profile. I do my best to encourage my MFP friends but I cannot bring myself to be one of the 'well done hun' sort of people regardless of how you are doing. I like to be able to see your diary - unless you have a real objection - because I like to be able to applaud your good choices and encourge better choices if I think you're struggling.
  • barbz2119
    barbz2119 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Hi Cynthia
    I've sent you a friends request, and will try and encourage you and support you all I can :flowerforyou:
    Barbara
  • minnie1957
    minnie1957 Posts: 13
    Options
    Hi, I'm from the UK too I'm 56, happily married with 5 children, 3 grandaughters, 2 cats and 2 elderly chickens. I rejoined MFP a couple of weeks ago after regaining most of the weight I lost last year. The support from friends on here has been fantastic, I'm determined to get to goal this time. I've sent you a friend request.
  • coopers11
    coopers11 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Hi Cynthia,

Congratulations on starting your journey!

Feel free to add me, I'm in London

xXx
  • 1horselover
    1horselover Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hi, please feel free to add me, I am 48, married with four girls and 3 grandchildren, I too love dogs, we have three and my hobby is horse riding, I am lucky enough to have my own. I live in Cornwall.
    I re joined mfp recently and hope to loose about 40 pounds. Take care:)
  • cynthiapick
    cynthiapick Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Hello
    Thanks for getting back and I look forward to having you as a friend. I am always ready to support anyone and I also like to see what other people do to succeed in this journey.
    Anyway, I look forward to hearing more from you and keep it up.
    Cynthia
  • LetsFinishThis
    Options
    Hi I have just come back after a six month break from MFP. Starting fresh. 32lbs to lose, after putting on 7lbs during my break :tongue: I am 47, and live in Northampton, married, one young son. Feel free to add me.
  • timetolivelife
    Options
    Hi, feel free to add me! Im in yorkshire x
  • battyg13
    battyg13 Posts: 508 Member
    Options
    im from the uk.

Anyone can feel free to add me :-)
  • Jca67
    Jca67 Posts: 29
    Options
    Hi,

My name is Jayne i`m 45 and live in East Yorkshire. Cynthia i have sent you a request but anyone please feel free to add as we all need a little help on the journey :-)