Home Workout ADVICE please :)

Options
After doing 30 day shred on sunday, the last two days my legs and arms feel like they are constantly cramped, I've done this work out before and haven't ever felt like this, I'm determined not to give up but I'm unsure whether to wait until i cant feel the tension anymore or to carry on. I know there is know pain no gain but I also don't want to push my luck/limits. Any advice please :)

Replies

• mandymooxx
    mandymooxx Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    ?
  • mayancoh
    mayancoh Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    If you are really in that much pain then give it a couple of days rest, if you think you can handle the pain then keep going but do the easier version,

Im on day seven at the moment and started doing the full leg lunges - i think ill feel it tomorrow. also - i don't do the full push ups - i do the girly version and im not planing on doing the "full version" as im afraid of hurting my wrists...
  • amcgltdchix
    Options
    Take a magnesium supplement after working out and stretch really well. It helps me quite a bit! I take my magnesium about 30 minutes before working out and I have less cramping and able to get through my workouts easier. :)