Struggling to reach calorie goal :(

Options
Aylapba
Aylapba Posts: 33 Member
Ok so (and some wont agree with this) I am sticking 1200 calories whilst doing Body revolution. I don't weigh myself just measure, only have a few inches to lose really. I am struggling reaching my calorie allowance especially with eating back exercise calories. Today for example I will have 529 calories left over and I can't think what to eat. I don't eat huge amounts because I don't get hungry

Typical Day

Yoghurt for breakfast
Soup for Lunch with fruit afterwards
protein with salad / veg and carbs for dinner.

Not alot but i've gone from not eating through the day to actually eating something, I'm behind a desk all day so don't get hungry.

Any ideas what i can add to try and reach calorie goal without stuffing myself. People have mentioned nuts, adding olive oil to salad, don't like either.

Replies

• Chadomaniac
    Chadomaniac Posts: 1,785 Member
    Options
    Get a scoop of protein , some fruit , peanut butter and honey in a blender ... That would round up to +-500cals and u don't really need an appetite to drink it , tastes good.
  • Aylapba
    Aylapba Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Fab, thanks, sound yummy too
  • jdad1
    jdad1 Posts: 1,899 Member
    Options
    I second the protien shake with peanut butter. Throw in some greek yogurt.
  • poma91
    poma91 Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    Almonds, peanut butter, walnuts... well actually anything nuts :D They are rich in cals and full of healthy oils :)
  • debralekicsummers
    debralekicsummers Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    almonds, add a tin of sardine, tuna or mackerel as a snack or add some mozzarella cheese to you salad for lunch or dinner or protein shake with some plain drinking yogurt
  • jdad1
    jdad1 Posts: 1,899 Member
    Options
    Almonds, peanut butter, walnuts... well actually anything nuts :D They are rich in cals and full of healthy oils :)

well there you go.....nuts will please you.
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    Cheese