It's my Birthday today . 2 shy from my midway goal of 50.

Options
cynthiadmail
cynthiadmail Posts: 90 Member
I am 43 today and I wanted to lose 50 pounds by my birthday today. I am shy 2 pounds but I am still very happy with what I have done. I could have done better but that's okay. I have much more to go till I get anywhere near my goal. But what I am really happy about is. I have had ups and downs but I didn't give up on myself. I want to be fit, healthy and most of all alive for my sons and husband and I wont do it by talking myself out of things I need to do. Eat right and move more. So hopefully I can share the one thing that has done me good thus far. DON'T GIVE UP ON YOURSELF :flowerforyou:

Hopefully my pic link works
Here is my progress so far this is a 48 pound weight loss for me so far.
cec0d27b-d7bc-41b8-96ed-32ed54c5f2cd.jpg

Here is my starting weight pic
starting.jpg

Here is one from last month
P6190011.jpg

Replies

• MaggieGirl135
    MaggieGirl135 Posts: 986 Member
    Options
    Happy Birthday! Your progress is awesome and your confidence is motivating to others. Enjoy your day!
  • NHoughton13
    NHoughton13 Posts: 303
    Options
    Great job and awesome attitude. Happy Birthday!!!!!
  • CherylP67
    CherylP67 Posts: 772 Member
    Options
    Happy Birthday!

You look like you've aged backwards this year, you definitely look younger than 43. What a great gift you've given yourself.

I hope you have an amazing day.
  • callmeAnnie
    callmeAnnie Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Happy Birthday, Keep up the good work. Have a wonderful day.
  • 14uqueen
    14uqueen Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Happy Birthday to you! You look great!
  • MommytoMia2
    Options
    Happy Birthday! You are doing great! Congrats on being so close to your first goal!
  • JayStu
    JayStu Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    Congratulation on your journey so far and Happy Birthday!
  • msjames1999
    msjames1999 Posts: 528 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!! Keep up the good work!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!