The scale is not the only thing that matters!!

Options
2»

Replies

• toutmonpossible
    toutmonpossible Posts: 1,580 Member
    Options
    Sorry, but if you haven't lost a single pound in eight months you're doing something wrong. And despite what some people here think, if you lose weight, it is reflected on the scale and in your measurements.
  • cinfaro
    cinfaro Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Sorry, but if you haven't lost a single pound in eight months you're doing something wrong. And despite what some people here think, if you lose weight, it is reflected on the scale and in your measurements.

Really?! Talk about being a jerk!!! I lost 84 pounds...I think I am doing something right! Talk about turning a positive post into a negative one.
  • daniellemm1
    daniellemm1 Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    bump for the challenge
  • annakow
    annakow Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing, I am stuck at 48 lbs for 3 weeks now but lost half an inch in my waist...thanks god I am not alone in that frozen scale! You can go mad from it lol
  • athyraslove
    athyraslove Posts: 145
    Options

Really?! Talk about being a jerk!!! I lost 84 pounds...I think I am doing something right! Talk about turning a positive post into a negative one.

Wow. Just, wow. I'm pretty sure the success boards are supposed to stay positive, and if you check the OP's profile she has lost weight, so...what is the issue? If you read her post you would see she said in 30 days she hasn't lost weight but saw a big difference in her stomach.

OP you are doing great! It is possible to change your shape without the scale moving. There are plenty of pics on here to prove it, let alone the ones you just posted. There's always going to someone who just has to be a toad. Ignore it and keep it up! You rock!
  • tammytee93
    tammytee93 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Thank you for this reminder. I started seriously working out and eating properly for 5 weeks straight but my scale has not moved. I was so frustrated last night and ready to give up. After reading your post...I will not give up I will continue doing my hard work to reach my goals.
  • cinfaro
    Options
    Thank you for sharing, I am stuck at 48 lbs for 3 weeks now but lost half an inch in my waist...thanks god I am not alone in that frozen scale! You can go mad from it lol

Your welcome!
  • cinfaro
    Options

Wow. Just, wow. I'm pretty sure the success boards are supposed to stay positive, and if you check the OP's profile she has lost weight, so...what is the issue? If you read her post you would see she said in 30 days she hasn't lost weight but saw a big difference in her stomach.

OP you are doing great! It is possible to change your shape without the scale moving. There are plenty of pics on here to prove it, let alone the ones you just posted. There's always going to someone who just has to be a toad. Ignore it and keep it up! You rock!

Thank you!!!! This was to help people not for someone to think they KNOW EVERYTHING about weight loss. NONE of us do! It is a mind game. I BUST my butt daily so for that ignorant person to comment that I am doing something wrong KNOWS NOTHING ABOUT ME!!! Stay positive people!!!!
  • drojen
    drojen Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    What a great accomplishment. You should be proud. I don't do nearly enough ab work, so I think i should look up that challenge myself.
  • jillianbeeee
    jillianbeeee Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    I so needed this today! you look awesome. I have been stuck at my current weight for a few weeks now and have been busting my butt with exercise. However, everyone keeps telling me this is the month where they wee the biggest difference! My jeans are looking loose and my tops are getting to big! I put my nightgown on the other night and it literally fell of my shoulders and slid to the floor! LOL I have lost a few inches but the scale says I am the same weight. I guess that's when we should be thankful we are measuring! YOU MY FRIEND, HAVE MADE MY DAY!
  • Southernb3lle
    Southernb3lle Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    Awesome! I needed to see this. You are exactly right in being the scale isn't the only thing that matters.
  • DaniDC28
    DaniDC28 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Awesome!
  • Healthy67Chick
    Healthy67Chick Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing! You look great!
  • cinfaro
    Options
    I so needed this today! you look awesome. I have been stuck at my current weight for a few weeks now and have been busting my butt with exercise. However, everyone keeps telling me this is the month where they wee the biggest difference! My jeans are looking loose and my tops are getting to big! I put my nightgown on the other night and it literally fell of my shoulders and slid to the floor! LOL I have lost a few inches but the scale says I am the same weight. I guess that's when we should be thankful we are measuring! YOU MY FRIEND, HAVE MADE MY DAY!

I am so glad I can help!!! Sometimes it is good to hear someone else is going thru the same thing. Congrats on all your achievements!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!