where did my *kitten* go??

Options
2»

Replies

• FitnessBeverlyHills
    Options
    Just do more exercises geared towards the hamstrings, I personally will hold a weight behind the knee and do leg lifts on the ground, they work wonders and swear by them for my clients trying to add muscle to their glutes. When doing squats the more weight the better, at least 10lbs in each hand or a 20lb barbell. Lunges are also great as well as leg presses.

Your glutes are going to shrink when you lose weight but its not always a bad thing. It is very easy to gain cellulite in the back of your legs and under your glutes so when you hit your 30's you"ll be happy! Just focus on the health =)
  • jassoi
    jassoi Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    strength training and working on glutes! deadlifts, squats , lunges, lots of butt exercises on youtube
  • tacguy
    tacguy Posts: 196
    Options
    hi everyone!!

so for the past 7-8 months i started eating healthy. at first i didn't know which meals to cook that were supposed to be healthy. and i did a lot of research of good healthy meals. at the months went by i starting eating more and more clean since i gained more knowledge....

i am a girl with a big *kitten*, and i recently noticed how flat i got.... i seriously have nooo *kitten* now. i really want it back, where did it go??
    i know i have to do squats... but with how many lbs dumbbells? how long until i get back to normal

any suggestions?
    i don't want to go back to the routine of me before where i would eat junk food and fast food all the time
    You can borrow some of my wife's. She has plenty...