The creatures of the forums

Options
usmcmp
usmcmp Posts: 21,220 Member
The Wolves
These are the smartest creatures in the forums. They either have knowledge and experience in the fitness industry, or they have the body to make up for the lack of. They are protective of their territories, and they often travel in packs. Occasionally, wolves would disagree with each other, and when that happens, there would be two possible outcomes. 1. They work out the differences and respect each other more. 2. An alpha male emerges after an intense debate filled with external references. The wolf that lost would go into hiding.

The Trolls
These are creatures who seek joy from disturbing the peace in the forums. They feed on anger and chaos. They do so by starting threads with sensitive topics. The trolls are not welcomed in any community, and that goes the same for MFP. Trolls don't stay very long, as they make enemies quickly and need to be on the run in order to survive. When they do linger, they are either killed by the Rangers, or get driven out by the Wolves.

The Rangers
Also known as the moderators. Their job is to maintain peace in the forums. They patrol the forum to kill trolls and herd back stray bunnies. Their number is few so sometimes they rely on others to help them do their jobs.

The Bunnies
Also known as forum junkies. Bunnies are lovable creatures who hop from one forum to the other. They post in playful, and often meaningless, threads. They post all the time, and they multiply. Bunnies are mostly harmless, but in large number, they form a powerful mob.

The Fawns
Also known as newbies. Fawns are vulnerable creatures because they don't know about all the dangers out there. Smart fawns go into hiding until they are bigger, stronger, and wiser. Other less fortunate fawns start stupid posts.

The Hyenas
These creatures wander throughout MFP Lands looking for trouble. They derive pleasures by preying on helpless Fawns. Sometimes they work in groups, sometimes they work alone. Like the Wolves, some Hyenas have the knowledge of the industry. But unlike the Wolves and more like the Trolls, the Hyenas are motivated only by the thrills of the hunt.

The Elves
The elves are mystical and secretive creatures. They formed their own sub-community deep in the forest of MFP-Land. The Elves are not fond of outside visitors; at the same time, they rarely wander away from their territory. The Elves are respected, for they hold the secrets to fitness success.

The Monkeys
These are the annoying whiners in the forums. They are not as smart as the Wolves (although they think they are), but also not as disruptive as the Trolls. They like to beat dead horses and throw coconuts at the Rangers. They are not the most popular ones in the forums but they are not going away either. The Rangers can't do anything about them, and frankly, they don't give a banana either.

Replies

• dare2love81
    dare2love81 Posts: 928 Member
    Options
    :heart:

This is awesome on so many levels!

My favorite line: "Other less fortunate fawns start stupid posts"

The whole thing is SPOT ON!
  • TeachTheGirl
    TeachTheGirl Posts: 2,091 Member
    Options
    I will always and forever be a moose.
  • Iron_Duchess
    Iron_Duchess Posts: 429 Member
    Options
    Love it!!! :heart: :heart: :heart: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • BigDave1050
    BigDave1050 Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    To the Wolves!
    wolf_zps9b332ccd.gif
  • FootballGamer58
    FootballGamer58 Posts: 1,310 Member
    Options
    that feel when you are several
  • tammys_changing
    Options

^^^This. I can qualify as at least 3 of the titles. :glasses:
  • Lone_Wolf70
    Lone_Wolf70 Posts: 2,820 Member
    Options
    Im a wolf...but i have a sloppy belly.
  • usmcmp
    usmcmp Posts: 21,220 Member
    Options

I fit more than one as well.
  • KatLifter
    KatLifter Posts: 1,314 Member
    Options
    39005-NPH-I-request-the-highest-of-f-8CUd.gif
  • dare2love81
    dare2love81 Posts: 928 Member
    Options

^^^This. I can qualify as at least 3 of the titles. :glasses:

Same here. :bigsmile:

I have to admit that every now and again, I let the hyena in me emerge. Usually after said less fortunate fawn starts a stupid post and then isn't open to the feedback he/she receives after specifically asking for it. My hyena comes raging out at that point. LOL
  • WanderingLass
    WanderingLass Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Chimeras R us!!
  • myofibril
    myofibril Posts: 4,500 Member
    Options
    hD48DB524
  • Bownzi
    Bownzi Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    Wow... never thought of it that way.... but i do know there are trolls in my work place...
  • MercenaryNoetic26
    MercenaryNoetic26 Posts: 2,747 Member
    Options
    :laugh: LIKE
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options
    I'm a sloth. We're too lazy to care.
  • thesupremeforce
    thesupremeforce Posts: 1,207 Member
    Options
    I don't know what I am anymore!!!
  • BrainyBurro
    BrainyBurro Posts: 6,129 Member
    Options
    The Wolves
    These are the smartest creatures in the forums. They either have knowledge and experience in the fitness industry, or they have the body to make up for the lack of. They are protective of their territories, and they often travel in packs. Occasionally, wolves would disagree with each other, and when that happens, there would be two possible outcomes. 1. They work out the differences and respect each other more. 2. An alpha male emerges after an intense debate filled with external references. The wolf that lost would go into hiding.

The Trolls
    These are creatures who seek joy from disturbing the peace in the forums. They feed on anger and chaos. They do so by starting threads with sensitive topics. The trolls are not welcomed in any community, and that goes the same for MFP. Trolls don't stay very long, as they make enemies quickly and need to be on the run in order to survive. When they do linger, they are either killed by the Rangers, or get driven out by the Wolves.

The Rangers
    Also known as the moderators. Their job is to maintain peace in the forums. They patrol the forum to kill trolls and herd back stray bunnies. Their number is few so sometimes they rely on others to help them do their jobs.

The Bunnies
    Also known as forum junkies. Bunnies are lovable creatures who hop from one forum to the other. They post in playful, and often meaningless, threads. They post all the time, and they multiply. Bunnies are mostly harmless, but in large number, they form a powerful mob.

The Fawns
    Also known as newbies. Fawns are vulnerable creatures because they don't know about all the dangers out there. Smart fawns go into hiding until they are bigger, stronger, and wiser. Other less fortunate fawns start stupid posts.

The Hyenas
    These creatures wander throughout MFP Lands looking for trouble. They derive pleasures by preying on helpless Fawns. Sometimes they work in groups, sometimes they work alone. Like the Wolves, some Hyenas have the knowledge of the industry. But unlike the Wolves and more like the Trolls, the Hyenas are motivated only by the thrills of the hunt.

The Elves
    The elves are mystical and secretive creatures. They formed their own sub-community deep in the forest of MFP-Land. The Elves are not fond of outside visitors; at the same time, they rarely wander away from their territory. The Elves are respected, for they hold the secrets to fitness success.

The Monkeys
    These are the annoying whiners in the forums. They are not as smart as the Wolves (although they think they are), but also not as disruptive as the Trolls. They like to beat dead horses and throw coconuts at the Rangers. They are not the most popular ones in the forums but they are not going away either. The Rangers can't do anything about them, and frankly, they don't give a banana either.

you forgot The *kitten*. :angry:
  • deksgrl
    deksgrl Posts: 7,237 Member
    Options
    In for the awesome.

26772390.jpg
  • Mother_Superior
    Mother_Superior Posts: 1,624 Member
    Options
    I'm a sloth. We're too lazy to care.

tumblr_mmgoscQdsX1rhyb4wo1_500.jpg
  • 89nunu
    89nunu Posts: 1,082 Member
    Options
    Let's all applaud the amazing wolves we got on hete!
    tumblr_mpb77qjxED1rcpb4wo1_400.gif

So true on so many levels! But I don't think I fit into this...