8th of July to the 8th of August LOSE ONE STONE

Options
Hi Guys I am new to MFP, so im not quite sure how to use it yet. My aim is to lose 1 stone in one month, whoever wants to join me in this challenge, add me as a friend and we will do this together!!!

The plan is:

1) cut down suger ( processed suger to only once a week) that is chocolate, cake, sweets, white bread, white pasta ect.

2) Have a green smootie once a day

3) im starting insanity so for those who have the DVD should start it with me, if not start on the 30day shred that you can find on Youtube

4) 50 situps everyday

If you want to join me, add me as a friend. im not sure how this mfp works but im hopeing we can keep each other motivated and every monday we should do a weigh in - to track our loss. WHO IS WITH ME?!

Replies

• MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    I'm sorry that your earnest post is where I will finally say this but as an American, the losing "stones" is so weird to me. I always envision the person walking and having a giant stone falling out behind them like the goose that laid the golden egg, but a stone. That is all.
  • Glynneybug
    Glynneybug Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    I'd love to join you!!! I'm going to request to add you now. I just started a work out program using my UFC trainer on Kinect and can add in what that isn't already covering! :) Let's do this!

~Glynis
  • Amellej
    Amellej Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    @mychocolateDi -One stone equals 14lbs, us being from England most of us find pounds wierd to use as it means money (our GBP ) so we tend to stick to stones :happy:
  • BeccaBollons
    BeccaBollons Posts: 652 Member
    Options
    I'm sorry that your earnest post is where I will finally say this but as an American, the losing "stones" is so weird to me. I always envision the person walking and having a giant stone falling out behind them like the goose that laid the golden egg, but a stone. That is all.

This made me laugh! I've not looked at it like that before :)
    As an Englishwoman, if someone told me they weighed 100lbs or 400lbs I wouldn't have a clue what that meant in real money. (I do now) and if someone lost 56lbs, I'd be like 'great' but the measurement in stones as 4 stone, that's like 'wow!' Depends what you've grown up with I guess.

I have exactly a stone to lose to get to goal, but its not ganna happen in a month. Hope you get on well OP!!