Insanity progress. Share yours!

Options
So, this is my progress, thus far. The left was taken in May, before I started. The right was taken after completing month 1 and recovery week. Still a long road to go... but I am getting there.

2hoac81.jpg

I would love to see everyone else's Insanity before and afters, even if you're just starting. They give me tons of motivation!

Replies

• CandiQueen
    CandiQueen Posts: 57
    Options
    holy crap on a cracker, that's only one month?! Way to go girl!
  • nmon13
    nmon13 Posts: 3
    Options
    WOW! that is amazing! I'm thinking of starting it on monday, how was your diet like?
  • StrivingSagittarius
    Options
    So, this is my progress, thus far. The left was taken in May, before I started. The right was taken after completing month 1 and recovery week. Still a long road to go... but I am getting there.

2hoac81.jpg

I would love to see everyone else's Insanity before and afters, even if you're just starting. They give me tons of motivation!

WOW One month? That is amazing!
    Jennifer-Lawrence.gif
  • askeates
    askeates Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    Holy glockatolly Batgirl! I think I need to find a way to do this!!!!! That is absolutely amazing :drinker:
  • Jeeto115
    Jeeto115 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Wow!!! That's amazing for one month. I'm also in my recovery right now but my difference is 2lbs n barely any inches :-(

How tall are you?
  • jonjhayden
    jonjhayden Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    I'm on clozapine now. I don't hear voices any more!

Editted for spelling: (My dog pointed it out.)
  • SexyLovinmeCook
    SexyLovinmeCook Posts: 1,393 Member
    Options
    You look freakn terrific...Keep up the great work...
  • jonjhayden
    jonjhayden Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Thanks!
  • jessica182517
    jessica182517 Posts: 390 Member
    Options
    Dang, i cant see the pics. But sounds like you have done amazing! Congrats and keep up the good work!! :) I am starting week 2 of Insanity today :)
  • emmagiffard5
    emmagiffard5 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I'm on clozapine now. I don't hear voices any more!

Editted for spelling: (My dog pointed it out.)

Hahahaha
  • WatchandWeight
    WatchandWeight Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I am only five feet tall lol. Thank you all! I went from eating roughly 5000 calories a day to 1500 or so abs working out daily. Major change in lifestyle!
  • shmatichka
    shmatichka Posts: 93
    Options
    That's great stuff!
    I friend of mine is doing Insanity, I had a look but it looks scary, I think I'll gradually work my way to it :)
  • Establishedn1986
    Establishedn1986 Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    You're doing Awesome! I just started Monday and your progress is Amazing!
  • rachie590
    rachie590 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Glad you shared! I'm on day 10 of Insanity. Nice to see some awesome results in only a month.
  • TallDutchie
    TallDutchie Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Bad doggy, he missed another typo.....
  • TallDutchie
    TallDutchie Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Bad dog! He missed a typo...
  • cupcakes_and_cardio
    cupcakes_and_cardio Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Usually you can't see a difference from such an up-close shot, but with this one you can see the change dramatically - amazing! And that was in one month?! You should be so proud!
  • ldnmaggie
    ldnmaggie Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    WOW!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!